The MQ BOSers you ran into today... (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
We don't have one of these threads yet? Oh well, we do now :p

MQers only please.

Today I ran into...

cpjeeves (Clare or Claire? One of the two... *sheepish look*) - sat next to her in the cul207 lecture. It ran for a half hour rather than a full hour (weird! I know!) so we sat down and chatted outside for a little while until our next classes. :) I also bumped into her again as I was walking to my car/she was running for her bus :D

Mike - knowing that Clare/Claire hadn't met any other bosers other than myself, I sms'd him with a "cpjeeves! coffeecart! Come quick!" type message :p

EDIT - apparently I saw Dazed today as well in my cul207 tute, except I don't know exactly what she looks like :(

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I sms'd him with a "cpjeeves! coffeecart! Come quick!" type message :p
did she know about this message by any chance? :p

today i saw 0 bosers.

HSC
N/A
iambored said:
did she know about this message by any chance? :p
ahahaha of course not!

What do you think I am, a C-grade stalker? Come on!

I was typing it in as she bought her coffee ;)

lengy

HSC
Is it easy to sight random BOSers at MQ? :p

HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
I havent ran into any bosers lately. Ive sighted Lynn twice, Rob once and Asylum once. And OJ stalked me....that count?
oh wow, you saw me twice? (unless you're counting orientation day?)

lengy - actually, it's pretty hard to bump into MQers... since we make up our own timetables we rarely have breaks (and if we do they're really short) so we tend to either be in class, or not at uni...

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
Oh... if I ever run into any of you... ohhh... the sexual things we will do to each other... mmmmm.... *licks lips*

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Ktulu-Spiral said:
Oh... if I ever run into any of you... ohhh... the sexual things we will do to each other... mmmmm.... *licks lips*
hehe yay!!!

HSC
N/A
omg are you serious

YOU'RE IN MY TUTE CLASS?

Who are you?!?!?!?!?!?! Where you wearing a blue top?

EDIT: actually, were you the one who only just joined the class today? (or were doing a 'catch up tute'?)

Last edited:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I have seen one BoSer today - Skittled. But I guess that doesnt really count seeing we live together.

I feel so lonely being in the subjects I am. All you media/fun degree people seem so cohesive, whereas my lovely law BoSers only rock up here when an essay is due, (and all I know about IWR is that he has cool hair) and I never go to the psych lectures, so I never see my Jamie or Anne :(

Ooh, are any of you working at the open day? I've been recruited by PR Jason to be some law mentor/spokeswoman something-or-other and also a PR bitch for the rest of the day, but haven't heard anything since... Might email him now because I want the money!!

mserica

HSC
I havent seen anyone, and i dont think anyone has seen me... so i will remain a mystery for all :)

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
mserica said:
I havent seen anyone, and i dont think anyone has seen me... so i will remain a mystery for all :)
lol oh no u don't,

one day i want to meet up for coffee :)

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
So how'd the tut presentation go, Lynn? I'm skipping my cul 207 tut today because I feel very yukky and need to go home and lie down and feel sorry for myself.
(Oh, and it's spelt Claire - but don't worry, I spelt yours with an 'e' the other day so we're even).

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
awww poor Claire!

I think my presentation was ok... I gave it as much pizazz as I possibly could, haha but I think I floofed up by not having enough details about an image I was using :p Oh well!

Last edited:

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I'm going for the 'pizazz' approach as well for my 'cuteness' reading presentation. So far the people who've presented have just done straight reading from a page, sitting down, barely looking at the class...it's not been very stimulating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)