business admin (int studies) (1 Viewer)

raekwon

can anyone tell me more about this course?? there doesnt seem to be too much info on it

- why is there such a difference in UAIs between bba (int studies) and just bba? (98 vs 90)

- what sort of jobs does it lead to?

- what would be an average starting salary for these jobs?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
1. As I understand it, there are very few places available for BBA (Int Studies).

I'll have to leave the others to someone else.

RIZAL

HSC
BBA (international studies) is simply a BBA with a year spent overseas from what I've heard.

I think that they pay for you to go overseas on work experience (or something like that, maybe it comes under HECS) which is why it has a high demand.

so BBA international studies would lead to a job in business admin and would have probably about the same starting salary as anyone who does a normal BBA. I guess the only advantage of doing a BBA (int. studies) is that employers are guaranteed that you have had some international experience, which could be useful in certain positions.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
u get to study overseas for a period of time and there's only like a dozen places, hence the high uai.
It wasn't as high last year, compared to the year before that... which from memory was 99.95. :p

raekwon

does anyone know if you can combine this course with IT as in BBA(int)/BIT? i know there is a BBA/BIT course but want to do the BBA(int studies)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
I'm not sure about that course, but I suspect you'd be able to do that... because the Int Std bit is Overseas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)