BUSL320 mid semester (1 Viewer)

n00dl3~danc3r

HSC
All the other threads seem to be about fun stuff so i thought i'd better shuv this up. I know its 30 questions, no calculators, mulit choice, but is it one hour or an hour and a half? That seems like alotta time for 30 multichoice questions.

Fun way to spend my satday afternoon, but it makes satday nite that much better...

*hopeful*

HSC
its an hour n half, 2-3.30pm i can bet ya there going to be long ass questions....

im officialy starting to study now, only wks 1-5 inclusive yeh ?

The_Adonis

HSC
This really frustrates me... where does the uni get off putting exams on Saturday afternoons??? like on saturdays in general! I can understand the morning, I didn't mind that, but in the afternoon I have to miss my cricket game which is a two week thing so next week I do sweet nothing because of this god forsaken exam..

and what if people have weddings and stuff..

I personally think it is very arrogant of the uni to put something like this on students.
It's almost as if they don't want you to show up..

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
bloody oath im screwed dammit!

The_Adonis

HSC
Well wasn't this a joke of an exam, I was worried about a 90 minute 30 question exam, but it wasnt too hard at all..

in fact the biggest disgrace was how the exam was conducted..
we started 20 minutes late and I could only leave after an hour, I swear I read somewhere you could leave after 40 minutes.

Did anyone else find everyone sittin around waiting to leave?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Yeah. Considering the most I had done was attend some lectures and cram some in after my 340 exam in the morning, it was pretty decent. Hope I can scrape though a 20+.

I finished in about 40 mins and then went over it again for 20 mins. And I agree, it was really poorly organised.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i dont think i did very well at all. and i was 20mins late cuz i went to the wrong room woops lol... and then i still finished really early =/

tajid73

HSC
Hey guys,
Ive got a question to ask u.. how was the mid exam like? the mid exam this smstr will only b 25 questions in 90 min.. ive got no idea wat kind of question it would b.. how did u guys study for it?
I know its been 3 years since u did it but do u guys still remember anything?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)