Acst101 helps.....T_T (1 Viewer)

Justea

HSC
N/A
anybody is taking ACST 101 here? I have no idea how to start revision of element part...my tutor said the exam is quite different from those craps from text book, instead the lecture notes of elements are more relevant. but the notes are all blanks cuz I did skipped lot of elements lecture.....

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
awww poor babe... whens ur exam... email me and i'll reply with acst notes

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i went to absolutely no element lectures,a friend had typed the whole elements thing on soft copy the semeter before me.. if ur lucky i'll still have it on my lappy

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
best way to study elements...

understand and memorise lol.... best way to understand.... link the stuff u learn with stuff u already know...lots of the elements stuff although very dry and painful with your eyez just glazing over them and not taking in anything at all.... sit ur butt down and try to understand it ... u'll be surprised at how easy it is to remember

prusso

HSC
clairegirl said:
best way to study elements...

understand and memorise lol.... best way to understand.... link the stuff u learn with stuff u already know...lots of the elements stuff although very dry and painful with your eyez just glazing over them and not taking in anything at all.... sit ur butt down and try to understand it ... u'll be surprised at how easy it is to remember
yeah i failed acst 1st time cos i didnt learn any elements cos i thought the majority was numbers

studied for the 2nd time on elements and passed lol :)

Justea

HSC
N/A
THANK YOU SO MUCH CLAIREGIRL~~~~~~the email was just sent, before your reply i was so desperate on elements.

and also thank you for the study tip, i believe i have done technique quite well all i worry about is the element....pain in the neck...~=.=!!

and hope you guys all good luck in the exam~^____^

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Justea said:
THANK YOU SO MUCH CLAIREGIRL~~~~~~the email was just sent, before your reply i was so desperate on elements.

and also thank you for the study tip, i believe i have done technique quite well all i worry about is the element....pain in the neck...~=.=!!

and hope you guys all good luck in the exam~^____^
You need caffeine injected directly into your blood stream to be able to stay awake in trying to study elements. :)

*hopeful*

HSC
elements is so easy, in my time it was multi choice taken word for word from lecture notes, and i had just read through it all once and did the online questions(u know the textbook link ones) just once.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
How you guys goin with this so far? Is there any other way apart from reading the elements notes to study that part of the exam? since the techniqes part is quite easy imo the only thing stopping me from getting a decent grade in this is this damn theory!!

prusso

HSC
sorry to tell you

but just try and memorise as much of elements as possible, they dont tend to ask u easy questions, its mainly the stuff u wouldnt bother studying....

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
So how'd everyone go? I thought most of the techniques part was pretty straight forward, apart from a few questions in part B. As for the elements, well lets just say i had a "logical" guess at most of them. Hoping for a credit, actually need a credit to do acst200 so better get one, really dont wanna go through all that again.

Justea

HSC
N/A
haha~~~good luck to your logical guessing anywayz...~
actually i did not really put too much efforts on the revision of it.~cuz i got GEOS exam on the same day...but I think the exam is fine for me, i am hoping cr too~

i was finished in last minute cuz I wasted the 1st half hour on the traffic jammmmmm....>_<|||otherwise i think i can do better...~

but anywayz...~ACST is finally over...~good thing though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)