grr weather conditions not right for study (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
So here I am, trying to work out a conclusion for my arts200 essay at 1:40am (want to hand this in after a sleep and re-check), and my muscles are cramping up majorly. Calves in particular, however hamstrings and arms are beginning to twinge too.

The weather forecast thing is screwed. it is NOT 19 C, because my legs are covered by the following: socks, pants, blanket, QUILT. And still complaining.

I can deal with sickness, I can deal with having little or no voice and having to eat almost nothing but soup for about a week. Maybe even this pesky hoarse cough too. But goddammit, muscle cramps is taking it too far!

/rant

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
awww poor babe :( *hugs*... i have my window open and it feels like 19 degrees to me?? ... ur still sickly thats probably it??

HSC
N/A
probably :(

I know it's sunny outside, but I've been totally dressing for winter

In other news, I fear that my arts200 essay does not answer the question well enough >.<

n00dl3~danc3r

HSC
*rant*

Weather is not right coz the last 3 days have been beach days, and i've been stuck in my room studying in the dark (i have to draw the curtains or i just stare out the window all day). I bet as soon as i finish it'll start freaking raining.

*rant over...for now*

*hopeful*

HSC
yeah it was cold last night and the shitty exam rooms have air con, gonna b freezing during tomorrows exam if its still windy and cold

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
When I woke up I was hot. I put on tshirt and shorts. Then socks. Then added a singlet. Then a jumper, blanket. The blanket is off but I have trackpants on now!

*hopeful*

HSC
iambored said:
When I woke up I was hot. I put on tshirt and shorts. Then socks. Then added a singlet. Then a jumper, blanket. The blanket is off but I have trackpants on now!
u wore a singlet on top of a tshirt :confused:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
clairegirl said:
lol iab was sleeping nakey ;)
rofl, i had a shower first, k?
*hopeful* said:
u wore a singlet on top of a tshirt :confused:
haha no, i put the singlet under the shirt
and since there's so much interest with the details of that post, no i didn't put underwear on first and yes i put the trackpants over my shorts :p j/k

edit: quoted myself :S

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
aww iab is sooooo cuteeeeeeeeee

im actually suffering with cramps and the whole day i used a heat packa nd i thinks its burning me argg!

HSC
N/A
aww no :(

If you think the heat pack is too warm, it probably is. Depending on the heat, make sure there's a towel between you and the heat pack, or wrap it up in a pillowcase :)

Kegs

HSC
This is crazy. I am sitting here in my shorts and it is freakin hot. I have every window and door open in the apartment and one whole wall is a glass sliding door, so there is lots of air. I have only put a shirt on to go outside or when pwar came over. Otherwise, its just too hot. Where are you guys that it is so cold? Is there something wrong with me?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, its nice and cool here in Parra :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
agreed, quite chilly here

I want to go for a run but im going to wait until it gets a bit darker :)

and lol @ iab... yeahhh right honey!!, like yeah im sure u just had a shower:

"When I woke up I was hot. I put on tshirt and shorts. Then socks. Then added a singlet. Then a jumper, blanket. The blanket is off but I have trackpants on now!"

So you were sleeping not showering, then woke up and put a tshirt and shorts on etc lol

unless of course you passed out and fell into bed after the shower :\ lol

Hrrm maybe i should make another procrastination thread in response to it and ask all the MQ'ers if they sleep naked?!

Hrrmm.. i just might lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)