BUSL250 Final Exam (1 Viewer)

Cam@MQ

HSC
There are various lecturers for the BUSL250 course – Patricia, Penelope and John. I just thought it would be a good idea to get a thread started consolidating all the various hints/tips given out during the semester by the lecturers regarding the final exam, but in particular lecture 13.

I am enrolled in John’s lecture and this is basically a summary of what he had to offer in terms of exam tips etc... (not much unfortunately).

General Exam Info:

· You are expected to write approximately 10 pages
· Examinable areas – contract, sale of goods, agency, property.
· Pay particular attention to exam room instructions – several clarifications/adjustments have been made to the exam since printing
· The marks come from applying and demonstrating understanding legal principles not copying chunks out of the text
· There are gaps in the case – purposely, and you are expected to make assumptions.

During the tutorial several John walked us through several questions from the text – but he said this had no specific relevance to the exam and they are randomly selected. Nonetheless– 24.2, 15.13, 17.9, 18.10

Specific Exam Tips:

· Tenants – Rights & Obligations
· Employee Vs. Contractor
· Restraint on Trade
· Notice Requirements

More broad…

· How a contract is formed
· Be very familiar with the limitations of the TPA (i.e. when its legally applicable)
· Know property law well

That is basically all that had been said. Very disappointing I know though if you are lucky enough to be enrolled in Patricia’s lecture please share anything & everything she had to say regarding the final

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
omg thats so much more than we got! my tutor kathrina didn't tell us anything :\

however there are BUSL250 past papers on e-reserve :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)