Buurrrnnout (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
So my essay is more or less due in four hours, and I'm struggling just to write up quotes. I feel sick to the stomach and am exhausted from coughing whinewhinewhine. I'm all essayed out...

:(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
It's almost over!! 4 hours to go!! If you keep pushing on you will be finished in those 4 hours!! Think of the 3 month break.. it's so close you can taste it :p

Now my vent:
I'm all assessmented/unied-out and I still have 3 exams, 1 1/2 weeks and a hell of a lot of work to do and my friends are finishing exams and graduating all around me :( 1 1/2 weeks... 1 1/2 weeks... it's not that far away.

HSC
N/A
awww *sends spirit hugs - not real ones because she doesn't want iam to get sick*

in other news, I have discovered that if I write out the question at the top of my assessment, I can add it to my wordcount :D Hurrah for petty little word-limit-filling shortcuts!

PS: Lynny is currently at 710/1500 words :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
very good haha! that was 10 mins ago.. so you're probably now halfway there!

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Keep on trucking! (whatever that means)
I'm somewhat copying your MSN wordcount idea too, I've set myself goals for today and have told my boyfriend of them - now there's pressure to live up to them...
My essay's 3000 words, Victorian Literature, due next wed then an exam for TEP246 2 days later. Not too bad, but time is severely restricted cos of working a bit more than I'd like.

Only 700 words to go now, I see! You're well and truly over the hump. Go girl! Other encouraging phrases!

HSC
N/A
msn wordcounts for the win. And if you get really desperate (like me), you can even do percentages. One of my friends did some nifty calculations and worked out how much I had to write per minute in order to get it handed in on time - I'm currently aiming for 100 words per ten minutes (which is reasonable achievable). Playing mindgames with yourself rocks.

the bad news is that I'm still feeling really queasy - in all seriousness, it feels like there is water in my lungs...

the good news is that I'm now at 1054/1500 words :D

yay let's all keep on rocking hard...

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
msn wordcounts for the win. And if you get really desperate (like me), you can even do percentages. One of my friends did some nifty calculations and worked out how much I had to write per minute in order to get it handed in on time - I'm currently aiming for 100 words per ten minutes (which is reasonable achievable). Playing mindgames with yourself rocks.

the bad news is that I'm still feeling really queasy - in all seriousness, it feels like there is water in my lungs...

the good news is that I'm now at 1054/1500 words :D

yay let's all keep on rocking hard...
I'm jealous! it takes me about 2 weeks to do an essay! Im usually at about 200 words per day :( (and these are 8hour/day days folks).

Kegs

HSC
... said:
i slept over at uni last night trying to cram 13 wks of notes

fucken worst exam ever
That's fucking crazy. What exam was it?

*hopeful*

HSC
im at the crash and burn point :burn:
i went to sleep at 2am this morning
got up at 4am
fell asleep trying to cram at about 5.15am
woke up at about 8am
went to uni did exam
came home, fell asleep for 3 hrs ( i never ever sleep in the day)
and now im stressing for my next exam but my body feels like shit

its frickin 11.30pm and i havent even finished reading 1 weeks worth of lectures
im going to get in my bed and cry soon

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
yep

that's it

i'm burnt out - and i have another week to go

meltdown occured a bit after my exam on friday when i got to Macquarie Centre just to findo ut i was minutes too late to get free birthday cake....

now i am trying to get myself in the mood to write yet another 2500 word essay for music (remember i'm a first year - 2500 is scary! :eep: )
Spent today typing up two A4 pages of notes and getting terribly sidetracked on YouTube.

bah! only 6 days to go ><

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
*hugs back* thanx

nah it wasn't - i turn 19 next year, May 19th hehe

why do u ask?

iwannarock

HSC
i'll be burnt out soon.

i've had 4 days to prepare for property exam. i tried studying friday.....tried studying yesterday.........just couldnt bring myself to do it. end up on the computer or watching tv instead.

but now with only 2 days before the exam. its panic mode.

i just downloaded all the i-lectures. now its time to learn the entire course!

good ole 24 hour over 2 day cram sessions.

:santa:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
im in cruise control....busl250 monday afternoon, should be ok :) ill do all of contracts and property today lol i left everything last minute.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
iwannarock said:
i'll be burnt out soon.

i've had 4 days to prepare for property exam. i tried studying friday.....tried studying yesterday.........just couldnt bring myself to do it. end up on the computer or watching tv instead.

but now with only 2 days before the exam. its panic mode.

i just downloaded all the i-lectures. now its time to learn the entire course!

good ole 24 hour over 2 day cram sessions.

:santa:
Same boat :( But I didnt get a choice in the matter coz I had another exam yesterday.

Property law party time!!! Woot

Kegs

HSC
MaryJane said:
Same boat :( But I didnt get a choice in the matter coz I had another exam yesterday.

Property law party time!!! Woot
Count me in there too. Environmental management tomorrow, still got 16 lectures to go and 9 journal articles. Then Jap on Wednesday morning, which I have all of tuesday to cram for. Cramming language is not fun.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i couldn't sleep last night so i think i've had 2 hours sleep. meaning that in about 2hours i'll be asleep again. and i'm not in a concentrating mood which i knew would happen. and i still have a lot to do. a lot. i can't wait for these exams to be over but i am worried about them.

HSC
N/A
lcf said:
*hugs back* thanx

nah it wasn't - i turn 19 next year, May 19th hehe

why do u ask?
lcf said:
meltdown occured a bit after my exam on friday when i got to Macquarie Centre just to findo ut i was minutes too late to get free birthday cake....

And many sympathies to everyone else :( you're all working so hard! Hang on just a little longer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)