MAS subjects (200-level writing) (1 Viewer)

Kegs

HSC
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone here has done Mas210, 211 or 215. I have had a look at what the handbook says, and as usual, not the most detailed document in the world. Can someone give me like a brief run done on what any of them contain, like what they focus on and how the lectures are structured? I know these are weird and annoying questions, but if you are looking to procrastinate, now is your chance.

Thanks.

Kegs

HSC
Why are you the only person to reply!?! Thats just not cool. I already speak to you about them all. Btw, went to Bread Top and got a pineapple custard and a pork bun. Oh rah!

X

xeuyrawp

Kegs said:
Why are you the only person to reply!?! Thats just not cool. I already speak to you about them all. Btw, went to Bread Top and got a pineapple custard and a pork bun. Oh rah!
Hahah. Life is so unfair sometimes.

The other people who do MAS are studying/marking (Phil and lcf) or masturbating/wowing (Mike).

PS: I'm on a diet, don't tell me about Bread Top! :'(

Kegs

HSC
I thought your diet started tomorrow, on the same day as mine??? What's all that about...

X

xeuyrawp

Kegs said:
I thought your diet started tomorrow, on the same day as mine??? What's all that about...
I'm sure it'll start again tomorrow, in a few days or so.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I had my exam today in the same room as the MAS215 exam....and man oh man! Some fine ladies! :uhhuh:

While waiting outside for my tax exam I was thinking to myself where the hell did all these good looking accoutning people come from?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
I had my exam today in the same room as the MAS215 exam....and man oh man! Some fine ladies! :uhhuh:

While waiting outside for my tax exam I was thinking to myself where the hell did all these good looking accoutning people come from?
Yes, and they're smart, and driven and oh my god :eek:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AsyLum said:
Yes, and they're smart, and driven and oh my god :eek:
Yeah, I think I fell in love 4 times during my exam. :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
Yeah, I think I fell in love 4 times during my exam. :eek:
Haha, wait till they start being nice to you and giving you massages for doing their coding :p

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
AsyLum said:
Haha, wait till they start being nice to you and giving you massages for doing their coding :p
I envy your kind. All I get is fobs that you can't even take advantage of coz they don't understand you. :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
redruM said:
I envy your kind. All I get is fobs that you can't even take advantage of coz they don't understand you. :(
Haha, just walk up to them and ask them to smell your hankie!

HSC
N/A
OH OH OH

I heard the magic "d" word

what is this about a diet? My dance audition is on the 30th and I haven't danced or stretched or kept any sort of check on my eating habits since a week before my assessment period started!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)