The joke that isn't (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

A while back I remember a few of us tossing up the idea of an MQ WoW contingent, if you will. Well, I'm still up for it, and I'm sure Mike and Kegs are too. An idea for this stage is that we all create new chars, and form our own little guild so we can talk to each other in-game as well :p

Kegs is moving out on monday and has his last exam tomorrow, so let's see if we can finalise details (ie server and horde/alliance) before then! :D

Maybe it's best if everyone interested could fill this out?

Class preference/s:
Horde or Alliance:
PvE or PvP?:
Server preference/s:

me
Class preference: Mage
Horde or Alliance: Prefer Alliance (it's prettier!) but will play horde if everyone else is
PvE or PvP?: NO PVP, I suck so bad at it!!! lol. I like gameplay where I'm not in constant fear of being killed, thanks.
Server preference: All my characters are currently on Windrunner (American, medium capacity PvE server), but I don't mind going on any others, say Oceanic ones. Would prefer to avoid the big/full servers though :/ lagtime and queuetime ftl...

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I'm pretty sure Rob does (but I'm going to try and convert him to the dark - WoW - side soon :D)

X

xeuyrawp

If anybody from the Mac forum can beat me in an -arem dota match, I will join. :p

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
im sorry to spam in the macq forum :( but i just wanted to say im hugely suprised that glitterfairy is WOW syndrome. its not a bad thing just.... didnt strike me as the type
that is all

Last edited:

Kegs

HSC
I Used to play dota, then got WoW. Get WoW, it rocks.

Class preference:Paladin/Hunter
Horde or Alliance:Alliance (but will play horde, i really dont mind. I have more horde characters anyways, so why not even it up)
PvE or PvP?: PvE, since I have never played it, and Lynn dont like PvP.
Server preference: None really. Something empty-ish though, and oceanic, to support the locals.

So pumped right now. Want to jump right in and start slashing. I warn those all who will play, I am not a pro, I am a newb (i hate that word!). Only had a month of play, no serious development on any characters. Really want to get together in there and carve it up. Yay! Only 1 more day to go!

*I am such a nerd. Yay!*

Last edited:

Kegs

HSC
PwarYuex said:
If anybody from the Mac forum can beat me in an -arem dota match, I will join. :p
I would take that challenge, if I knew what it was. Bring it. You must join the dark side. I got that 10-day free trial for you as well dude, and liz bought the $2 trial the other day. You cant say no. You cant say no. You cant say no...

HSC
N/A
DrownTheCrow said:
im sorry to spam in the macq forum :( but i just wanted to say im hugely suprised that glitterfairy is WOW syndrome. its not a bad thing just.... didnt strike me as the type
that is all
hahaha it's one of my hidden talents ;) I'm almost computer illiterate and can't hold my drink to save my life, I need some sort of redeeming quality :/

Oh and wow Ben, I didn't know you liked to play pallies? My first char/current main (trying to build my mage up though, then that might be my main) is a pally :)

HSC
N/A
come on Robbie play WoW! It's ten times better than other games. Everybody loves WoW! :D

X

xeuyrawp

Kegs said:
I would take that challenge, if I knew what it was. Bring it. You must join the dark side. I got that 10-day free trial for you as well dude, and liz bought the $2 trial the other day. You cant say no. You cant say no. You cant say no...
All random, easy match. :rolleyes:

=P

Kegs

HSC
Orange Juice said:
i was really hoping this thread would tell me exams are off tommorow
Yeah, teh all random thing will screw me over. I dont know enough of the characters and you would slaughter me, again. Still, you should play WoW.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha i'd join.. if i knew how to play. it already seems like double dutch from the first post.

Kegs

HSC
By no means, please do join, if you want to. It is awesome fun, no matter whether you have played tonnes or not at all. You are amongst friends anyway, so it doesnt matter if everyone isnt a seasoned proffessional. The more the merrier, I say!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Pansies, sif play alli :p

Not sure how many people play WoW but woo, FOOOR DAAA HORRRDDEEE

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Kegs said:
By no means, please do join, if you want to. It is awesome fun, no matter whether you have played tonnes or not at all. You are amongst friends anyway, so it doesnt matter if everyone isnt a seasoned proffessional. The more the merrier, I say!
if i get time i'll have a look at it in the next couple of days and see what it's all about (and how hard it is...), i'm only curious because of you mq bosers :p

HSC
N/A
It's actually not that hard, at least not at first (and by the time you level up, you've learnt by then anyway :))

I'm reasonably computer illiterate, but even *I* figured out how to play WoW :) The game is geared towards people that don't know how to play that well (starts off nice, easy and simple), so don't worry :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)