fail in accg201.... (1 Viewer)

dunk_3

HSC
N/A
hi everyone,

I failed accg201..hm..I hate it.

I had experience how a bad tutor effect my study in accg201. I had Frank Johnson for my tutor and he needs everyone to answer the tut questions during the tut. There was a time which I did not know how to do only ONE quesiton in the WHOLE tut when he asked me to answer in the class. He mark my name down thats prolly wont give me any tut work mark for that week. But I only did not attempted 1 question!!!????

another case where I missed wk 9 of the tut. I arrived in Wk10 and the tutor tells to the class that if anyone not doing the presentation for today will received no marks and no exception. I reckon he just like to take students mark away.

He also didnt know how to do any of the calculation work in accg201. What he did is only put up the answer, then read the answer which I can learn it by myself at home!

any of you have the same feeling for this tutor?

The_Adonis

HSC
I've had him before for 200, now he was a real prick of a person at times and was extremely harsh but I have never had a tutor make me actually do work before and I would attribute my mark of 70 in that subject to him.

I sympathise with your situation though...

ReaveR

HSC
At the end of the semester in the last tute they're meant to give you your marks for class participation and the presentation. It's made up of something like how many times you handed in homework, and participated etc.

In that case you should have known whether there would be any issue and raised it then instead of now.

But yes, he does sound like a real asshat, bad luck =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)