Law Camp 2009 Rollcall (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I'd go but not being a lawyer, it poses a few issues, namely that I'm poor.

sickone

HSC
I wanted to go, but forgot to buy a ticket...now i think theyre sold out (since the link on the MULS website is no longer there)

steph:an:ie

HSC
lol i'm going? name's Stephanie and know absolutely no one at Macq Law, nice to make your acquaintance=D

*Baby-K*

HSC
lol i'm going? name's Stephanie and know absolutely no one at Macq Law, nice to make your acquaintance=D
nice to meet you too :haha: I am sure you're not the only one who doesn't know anyone at MQ Law.
Well now you know me- My name is Karina

HSC
lol my name's stephanie, out of curiosity, are you going to have your luggage on you during the lecture tomorrow?

michael91

HSC
I'm coming too =D unless they don't accept my medical consent form coz i didnt have time to hand it in this week :(

i'll have my luggage all day too =S thats gonna suck carrying all that crap around, if u see a tall bloke with a big blue and black bag slung over his shoulder complaining about back problems and such that'll be me lol =P

Mick.

EDIT: found a wheelie bag. yay =)

Last edited:

*Baby-K*

HSC
I don't go to lectures- I find listening to them on iLecture easier. So I have a class 11-1 then I am going to go home, pack, have some lunch etc and go back to MQ at 6 :party:

HSC
lol yeahs i find them boring to, and i haven't been to a complete law lecture yet, tomorrow might be the first! anyway, hope to meet you in person tomorrow, i don't know how though!

morning storm

HSC
how did everyone find it in the end?

i drunk way too much 1st night and ended up regretting it the whole of the saturday

name is tom btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)