Withdrawing after census date (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macca18191

HSC
Is there a way I can unenrol after 31 August without financial penalty and automatic fail grade?

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Unenrolling after census date

omg. and i dont think theres any way.

thommy

HSC
N/A

I just want to point out this is not me. I admit to being both thommy and macca1819, but this person is not me.

williamc

HSC

Is there a way I can unenrol after 31 August without financial penalty and automatic fail grade?
No, imagine how stupid it would be if you could pull out a week before the finals when you are miserably failing, and NOT having to pay for it. (academically and financially)

X

xeuyrawp

As says, on the front of the Student Enquiry Site:

The final date to withdraw without academic penalty for second half year units is September 28, 2009. You will incur financial penalty and be charged for the unit, but will be awarded a W (withdrawal) grade. This does not affect your GPA. This withdrawal is done via estudent. The final date to withdraw without financial penalty for second half year units is the census date, August 31 2009. This withdrawal is done via estudent.
As williamc said, withdrawing without penalty would just be stupid.

So, to summarise:
- Before 31st August, you can withdraw with no penalty,
- Before 28th September, you can withdraw with having a financial penalty (you pay for the subject) and you get a W on your transcript, which doesn't reduce your GPA,
- After 28th September, you pay for the subject and get a FW, which is essentially a fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)