Smoking on premises? (1 Viewer)

macca1819

HSC
What do you think of it? I hate it. I am an avid anti-smoker, and I think it should be banned. It wasn't allowed at school, why should it be at uni? Seriously, so many people smoke. Whenever I'm walking, it seems like someone's always smoking in front of me, and I have to walk up ahead so I don't get intioxicated.

Nanasaurus

HSC
all for smoking on premises, just obviously not inside...
i think designated places are a good idea, though, just because it is so offensive to a lot of people. but designated places that are convenient... don't want all the smokers passing out/dying because they have to trudge up a hill to have a fag and then have to be carried back. =P

dolbinau

HSC
I wish I could get intoxicated off cigarette smoke.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Yes, i HATE when you walk behind a bunch of smokers on a pathway, hard to avoid the intake of smoke. But oh well, no chance of getting it banned.

Alvik

HSC
Well I'm not too keen on having to hide behind the gym just to have a cigarette like in high school.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I'd prefer it if people didn't stand right outside the door ways and smoke so that when you go out during a break you have to walk through the smoke. I hate smoking but I know people are going to do it, so just remember to try not to blow your smoke all around.

HSC
People can smoke and do whatever but it's so god damn annoying when they are all assembling right next to the library entrance for a smoke.

xsavagex

HSC
I have no problem with people smoking, i just hate when people walk infront of you while smoking and i get the ash and stuff blowing back at me.

But oh well, doesn't bother me too much

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
I am an avid anti-smoker, and I think it should be banned.
Yeah! Let's legislate OUR opinions into law and restrict people's freedoms even further! Let's outlaw cigarettes and alcohol and marijuana and cocaine and gay marriage and euthanasia.

...wait a minute...

macca1819

HSC
Yeah! Let's legislate OUR opinions into law and restrict people's freedoms even further! Let's outlaw cigarettes and alcohol and marijuana and cocaine and gay marriage and euthanasia.

...wait a minute...
Well I know you're being sracastic, but I do think we should do that. Gay marriage, euthanasia, cocaine and marijuana are already not legal, so we're 2/3 of the way there.

macca1819

HSC
Yes, Christian and proud. I fail to see how I am an idiot Luke, for having morals and decency. Then again, that's your opinion and I couldn't care less about it. I only care about what Jesus thinks. No one but Jesus's opinion matters to me. NO ONE.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Smoking is great - if only it was somehow to capture all that second hand smoke and breathe it back in too - that way there's no wastage of the cigarette and a stronger hit and the non-smokers can't complain :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)