A boy at the burger place at uni was rude to me because I am vegetarian. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

macca1819

HSC
I usually steer clear of the uni food court, because I prefer MacQuarie centre, but I went there and I purchased a vegie burger. He asked me whether or not I was vegetarian, and then laughed when I said I was, and said vegetarians are weird and stupid. So I walked away and didn't buy it. What's so weird and stupid about loving animals, and treating them with respect and dignity? I would hurt a human before an animal.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
It was rude for him to insult you. Eat what you want.
I tried being veg and lasted a week. We had a family barbeque and the aroma overwhelmed me. I have never been a more happier girl since.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Shame I'm not lady gaga. There'll be nothing to rip off.

Alright, that's it, you'll be dealing with my friend Sawloman.

Last edited:

vds700

HSC
I usually steer clear of the uni food court, because I prefer MacQuarie centre, but I went there and I purchased a vegie burger. He asked me whether or not I was vegetarian, and then laughed when I said I was, and said vegetarians are weird and stupid. So I walked away and didn't buy it. What's so weird and stupid about loving animals, and treating them with respect and dignity? I would hurt a human before an animal.
srsly get over it no-one cares.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

Maybe he was rude to you for the same reasons we are? Just a hint: it has nothing to do with being vegetarian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)