Course Transfer Help!!! (1 Viewer)

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
Currently doing a B Arts, and want to transfer into B International Studies next year. Apart from an internal transfer (GPA 2.25), is there any other way to transfer into the course?

i refer to the fact that this years UAI cut-off for the course has dropped significantly. Is it possible for me to apply through UAC for next year's intake?

X

xeuyrawp

Currently doing a B Arts, and want to transfer into B International Studies next year. Apart from an internal transfer (GPA 2.25), is there any other way to transfer into the course?

i refer to the fact that this years UAI cut-off for the course has dropped significantly. Is it possible for me to apply through UAC for next year's intake?
Yes, you can apply through UAC.

Given that last semester on BOS, there was a case of someone getting an internal transfer even though their GPA was too low, I would say also apply internally.

So do both a UAC and an Internal application.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
Yes, you can apply through UAC.

Given that last semester on BOS, there was a case of someone getting an internal transfer even though their GPA was too low, I would say also apply internally.

So do both a UAC and an Internal application.
Thanks for your help Rob!!

So i assume that i have to apply through UAC together with this year's group, or is there a different process for undergrad's?

X

xeuyrawp

Thanks for your help Rob!!

So i assume that i have to apply through UAC together with this year's group, or is there a different process for undergrad's?
You apply through UAC for undergrad studies, the same way as if you were coming out of high school I guess.

As for how it works, it's technical and pointless to know. Essentially, you get re-ranked with other people who aren't straight out of high school. This ranking is explained elsewhere on the BOS forum (search under NRSL or NCSL rank).

Like I said, apply through both internal and UAC transfer and cross your fingers. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)