wanted to buy: accg310 past paper (1 Viewer)

VLTURBO

HSC
If anyone has one or knows somebody that does please PM me

Cheers

Mathmatics85

HSC
you dont need any past papers for 310. lecture examples and in class tests are what youll see in your final. im teling u from experience.. just concentrate on those two above and tutorial Qs..those are more than enough to get u a pass provided u remember all your journal entries!

VLTURBO

HSC
how bout with the theory question? the lec told us it would be worth 10% but unsure what topic they will pick it from...

Mathmatics85

HSC
to be able to answer the theory question my best advice is go through all ur theory questions in ur tute.. this will give u a rough idea of main points for each topic. theory q in final is really random, throughout semesters they asked questions on AASB/tax/consolidation, who knows what they'll ask this sem..that being said, i wrote "0" words in my final. lol

tajid73

HSC
as wat math85 sed.. the final exam is just like tut questions+mid exams.. just keep doing them until u r sure u understand them.. memorising journal entry wont help a lot.
when i did the exam last smstr my final exam was like 60% about consolidation.. cos the theory part was also about consolidation.. I didnt really study for the theory part.. n just wrote long shitty stuffs in the theory part and still got D.. so make sure u understand the consolidation esp. group consols one..

REMEMBER theory part is only 10% out of 100% of ur final exam.. one of the tuts even sed, do not bother focusing ur study for theory cos they always set up hard question for theory.

Hope that helps

*hopeful*

HSC
i've never even seen a past paper for 310
tute q's and in-class tests are more than enough as everyone else has said
dont worry bout theory, your going to end up making up crap for it anyway...i cant even remember what the quest was last year

VLTURBO

HSC
Excellent, thanks for all the help guys!

Ill just keep doing all tut, lec and in-class test questions

Good luck to everyone for their exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)