ECON111 exam (1 Viewer)

ameher

HSC
Hey guys,
just had a quick question, for the econ111 exam i answered the two essay questions, as essays with a intro, body, conclusion, as the question specified an essay. However i did not use any diagrams, and answered the qns with economic theory. As there were 5 questions of which u could pick 2, the two i chose did not specificy the use a of a diagram. The one question which did stated "With the use a of a diagram.. explain", a qn i did not choose out of the options. Will i be marked down for not supporting my answers with diagrams in my essays? thanks guys.

ascentyx

HSC
out of curiosity which questions did you choose? normally graphical analysis is preferred because its easier to explain and show visually whats happening. i do know however some of the questions you could choose from you couldn't really draw a graph for. im also wondering how this is going to be marked because i found it pretty hard to analyse the gains from comparative advantage so i was kind of just listing information rofl.

ameher

HSC
Hey there yer exactly i am also curious. I chose question 6 on externalities and question 4 on perfection competition and monopolies. I could see where graphical analysis could play a role but the question did not specify the use of a diagram and emphasised an essay style, which is what i did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)