Attention all new macquarie students (1 Viewer)

tannu

i am gonna start a combined law degree at macqurie and am kinda scared as i know three ppl at uni!!! All my friends have dutched the idea of uni altogether!!! I just got the handbook and it seems like its chinese or something i need help in redaing it!!!!
Also anyone ekse doing applied finance/law at macquarie

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
im not doing a combined law degree but i know what u mean... the handbook is so big and im so confused lol... and most of my friends didn't even make it to uni... and i know noone in macquarie!

me so scared now :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i have friends going to uni, but it's not like they are doing the same course so it's almost the same situation. so the moral is - don't worry! even people with friends going won't know anyone and so will be in the same situation as you!

blazezs

Don't complain please,

I'm going to a University where I don't know ONE single person. But I guess it doesn't matter much as everyone will now be heading their own path towards the future!

So get used to it, because you can't always be with your friends forever, they will enjoy a different career paths then yours :)

So live and enjoy University and make some new friends who shares the same goal, value and idea as you ;)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
Originally posted by blazezs
Don't complain please,

I'm going to a University where I don't know ONE single person. But I guess it doesn't matter much as everyone will now be heading their own path towards the future!

So get used to it, because you can't always be with your friends forever, they will enjoy a different career paths then yours :)

So live and enjoy University and make some new friends who shares the same goal, value and idea as you ;)
wise words lol :)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
you'll make friends easy because everyone is in the same situation as you, so don't stress about it!!

so what exactly from the handbook don't you get and need help with?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
/me hands everyone the AsyLum friendship bon...err Pipe :)

The_Almighty

heya mq guys!

im also doing law and the handbook is totally confusing me... any advise would b appreciated :)

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Majesty you mac daddy man-hoe! :) Haha, cyber macking.

You guys are all worrying about nothing. You'll be fine...especially if you are hot. LOL. Anyways you're gonna get a mentor and meet new people @ Orientation...so make sure you attend!

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
"im sure that by sitting next to someone in a lecture will start a friendship"

Haha...umm yeah, good luck on that!

Def in tutorials you do meet people though...unless its like the type of tutorials where the lecturer just goes through the answers.

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by AsyLum
/me hands everyone the AsyLum friendship bon...err Pipe :)
*takes it with two hands*
yeah! i got me one friend!!

seriously though i dont ANYONE going to maq:(

Majesty

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by GoodToGo
Majesty you mac daddy man-hoe! :) Haha, cyber macking.

You'll be fine...especially if you are hot. LOL.
What if they're insanely sexy like myself? They'd be more than fine wouldn't they? :D :D :D

Ah, i need to get a life. :cool:

Leanne

HSC
i think i'm gonna go to the information meeting being held on the 5th...cos i missed out on the other two due to work......i really need the help making sense of everything! esp. that bloody handbook!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah go, it will help, if it's the same as the one we went to on the acceptance day

tannu

thanks for the advice everyone!!! Yeah i have been told the same msg by my friends but i guess, starting something new is laways nerve racking!!!! the thing i dont know about the book is what the hell does 100 level, 200 level etc mean....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)