Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2841
Like Tree684Likes

Thread: MQ Chatter Thread

  1. #1251
    The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HSC
    2014
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by umsez View Post
    Hi, I'm starting at MQ this year - got my timetable for sem 1 and everything - I was looking at the timeslots available for my sem 2 units and there is one lecture that only has one time option available that's a real inconvenience for me. I just wanted to know if they add more timeslots for units in sem 2 later in the year?
    Depending on unit enrollment in the subject then they may add more tutorials or lectures. Not everyone is currently able to register for classes yet.
    l’appel du vide


    Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

  2. #1252
    Meow meow meow meow meow? ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    HSC
    2011
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by umsez View Post
    Hi, I'm starting at MQ this year - got my timetable for sem 1 and everything - I was looking at the timeslots available for my sem 2 units and there is one lecture that only has one time option available that's a real inconvenience for me. I just wanted to know if they add more timeslots for units in sem 2 later in the year?
    More lectures (and tutorials, practicals etc.) will become available once the timeslots are full. In the case of semester 2 units, this often is not until quite close to the start date. Keep checking back once a month or so to see if more have opened.

    Another thing to consider, all lectures at Macquarie are recorded. If the lecture does not have attendance, you should be able to complete them online at your convenience. However, some lectures will be used to conduct assesments, so you must attend at the time you enrolled in for those. Very rarely is attendance taken, and generally this would be for smaller classes with combined lectures/workshops. It should be noted recorded lectures don't suit everyone's learning style, and if the recording fails, you may have nothing to view which puts you at an enormous disadvantage.

    Where multiple lecture times are scheduled, they can cancel lectures if enrollment is too. In commerce I have found preference is given to the evening lecture to accommodate as many students as possible.

    Can you tell us the unit? If anyone here has done it we may be able to tell you the likelihood of another lecture or attendance requirements.


    On a serious note, semester 2 doesn't start until August. University does not revolve around your personal life. While you have many options and flexibility for your study, if you know 7 months in advance it is an inconvenience, you have time to reschedule whatever is preventing your study. The further into your degree you go, the smaller classes get, and the less options you will have.

    If you are unable to find away to balance your studies and life outside of University, staff will become less forgiving over time.

    You need to make study your main priority. Yes, jobs and social activities are important too, but if you are sacrificing your ability to complete your degree before them, you need to consider other options.
    Macquarie University
    Bachelor of Science
    Business Information Systems
    Might actually finish in 2017

  3. #1253
    Existential Crisis InsoulvencyReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Only took 2 days - I've got 5 units from my recognition of prior learning application.

    Need them to recognise ACCG101 and ACCG200, so I can enrol in a subject.

    This is progress though! Woooooh.
    BLIT2014 and ilikecats like this.
    B Business, Accounting and Business Law - UTS (Graduate of 2018) #SerialTransferee #EternalStudent #UACHallofFame

  4. #1254
    Tafe Advocate ProdigyInspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Hmm, managed to cram everything into 2 days. Seems nice to have 3 day breaks but worried for unexpected Econ quizzes that will crossover. ACST101 and ACCG100 are both on the 2017 Unit guides but ECON111 and ECON110 aren't, so I used data from the 2016 one.

    Day 1
    - 3 tuts from 10:00 - 1pm with 1h break between 12 & 13.
    - 1 Lecture, 1 tut 2:00 - 6:00 with 30 min break around 4pm
    Day 2
    - Lectures from 10-2pm, then another one at 4-5:25pm

    Heard the first year won't have as many quizzes so I'm not exactly worried.
    Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting) at MQ.

    HSC 2016: English Advanced, Math 3U, Math 4U, Chemistry, Business Studies

  5. #1255
    Meow meow meow meow meow? ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    HSC
    2011
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyInspired View Post
    Hmm, managed to cram everything into 2 days. Seems nice to have 3 day breaks but worried for unexpected Econ quizzes that will crossover. ACST101 and ACCG100 are both on the 2017 Unit guides but ECON111 and ECON110 aren't, so I used data from the 2016 one.

    Day 1
    - 3 tuts from 10:00 - 1pm with 1h break between 12 & 13.
    - 1 Lecture, 1 tut 2:00 - 6:00 with 30 min break around 4pm
    Day 2
    - Lectures from 10-2pm, then another one at 4-5:25pm

    Heard the first year won't have as many quizzes so I'm not exactly worried.
    A couple of things to note and consider:

    -Check the room locations for your back to back tutorials. I had a semester with 3 back to back classes, each on the opposite side of campus, and it was very stressful trying to make sure I got to the next one on time. The closer together, the easier it is.

    -Again, 3 tutes back to back is risky with assessments. I don't know anyone that hasn't had an issue with mutliple assesments taking place or being due in the same week. You might be okay with your units, but keep this in mind.

    -With your 1 hour break, on campus food stores and Macquarie Centre will be very busy. I'd highly recomend bringing your own food to save money and avoid the crowds. There's plenty of outdoor space to eat, or if you can find space, Muse and Baseline allow food inside.



    As for unit guides, they could go up anytime between now and an hour before your first lecture. It's more common for them to go up closer to the start of semester. This also applies for ilearn pages. Keep an eye on both in case your unit has any changes or notices.
    -
    Macquarie University
    Bachelor of Science
    Business Information Systems
    Might actually finish in 2017

  6. #1256
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    are the recommended initial units for app fin/accounting fine?

    doing ACCG100, ACST101, ECON110, STAT150.

    Half thinking to do econ111 instead of econ110 cus I heard its more maths based tbh.

  7. #1257
    The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HSC
    2014
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mrstripedshades View Post
    are the recommended initial units for app fin/accounting fine?

    doing ACCG100, ACST101, ECON110, STAT150.

    Half thinking to do econ111 instead of econ110 cus I heard its more maths based tbh.
    Those units should be good to start of with for this session.

    I'm not sure if you've done this or not but check out the unit guides for the current session/previous sessions http://unitguides.mq.edu.au/units if you want to have a vague idea when things are all due. From experience, it isn't fun to have most things due at the same time!
    l’appel du vide


    Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

  8. #1258
    Tafe Advocate ProdigyInspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikecats View Post
    A couple of things to note and consider:

    -Check the room locations for your back to back tutorials. I had a semester with 3 back to back classes, each on the opposite side of campus, and it was very stressful trying to make sure I got to the next one on time. The closer together, the easier it is.

    -Again, 3 tutes back to back is risky with assessments. I don't know anyone that hasn't had an issue with mutliple assesments taking place or being due in the same week. You might be okay with your units, but keep this in mind.

    -With your 1 hour break, on campus food stores and Macquarie Centre will be very busy. I'd highly recomend bringing your own food to save money and avoid the crowds. There's plenty of outdoor space to eat, or if you can find space, Muse and Baseline allow food inside.



    As for unit guides, they could go up anytime between now and an hour before your first lecture. It's more common for them to go up closer to the start of semester. This also applies for ilearn pages. Keep an eye on both in case your unit has any changes or notices.
    -
    Thanks for the tips!

    - I've looked at the rooms, they're pretty close together, so that's fine.

    - Are assessments/quizzes usually done in tuts or lectures?

    Quote Originally Posted by BLIT2014 View Post
    Those units should be good to start of with for this session.

    I'm not sure if you've done this or not but check out the unit guides for the current session/previous sessions http://unitguides.mq.edu.au/units if you want to have a vague idea when things are all due. From experience, it isn't fun to have most things due at the same time!
    Opinions on ECON111? STAT150 doesn't interest me as much, and I think I'll be better off doing more math-based subjects.
    Last edited by ProdigyInspired; 23 Jan 2017 at 3:40 AM.
    Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting) at MQ.

    HSC 2016: English Advanced, Math 3U, Math 4U, Chemistry, Business Studies

  9. #1259
    Tafe Advocate ProdigyInspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    I've looked at some of the subject reviews for ECON111, general consensus seems to be that its pretty easy if you've done HSC Economics. I haven't. Is it recommended for me to look at notes on HSC economics? (slightly not bothered), or even microeconomics on Khan Academy?

    --

    Looking at the social consequences of doing 2 days, I might not have a lot of spare time for clubs/uni activities. (I'm not even sure if I would want to, to be honest) My commute is about 10-20 mins by car so it isn't that bad. Should I give 2 days a try and test my fatigue for the first semester? Having 2 days could also let me find a part-time with 3 days office experience.

    Does anyone else have experiences with 2 days full of classes?
    Last edited by ProdigyInspired; 23 Jan 2017 at 3:45 AM.
    Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting) at MQ.

    HSC 2016: English Advanced, Math 3U, Math 4U, Chemistry, Business Studies

  10. #1260
    The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HSC
    2014
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyInspired View Post

    - Are assessments/quizzes usually done in tuts or lectures?

    Usually done in tutorials/practical at least for first year subjects. However some may be done in lectures but it will/should tell you in the unit guide/assessment guide.

    Opinions on ECON111? STAT150 doesn't interest me as much, and I think I'll be better off doing more math-based subjects.
    ECON111 was probably one of the easiest units in commerce out of the first year subjects. It has a lot of graphs, and I'd recommend that you attend or at least watch Prashan's lectures near the end of semester for "hints" (i.e what will be in the final exam etc). ECON111 isn't that mathematically based at all, and you'll need to do STAT150 eventually so it might as well get it over and done with.
    l’appel du vide


    Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

  11. #1261
    Meow meow meow meow meow? ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    HSC
    2011
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    So I actually looked into my timetable properly in preparation for enrolling tomorrow...

    You'd think 300 level isys units being run by the same 2 people would be scheduled so that they don't clash.

    But they do.

    So here I come really, really terrible timetable!

    Looks like I'll need a parking permit. I'm going to be finishing at 10pm and the last bus is at 9.45!

    I bet they are the half semester tutorials again too.

    Can we take bets on how many times I actually use my permit?
    Macquarie University
    Bachelor of Science
    Business Information Systems
    Might actually finish in 2017

  12. #1262
    Tafe Advocate ProdigyInspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BLIT2014 View Post
    ECON111 was probably one of the easiest units in commerce out of the first year subjects. It has a lot of graphs, and I'd recommend that you attend or at least watch Prashan's lectures near the end of semester for "hints" (i.e what will be in the final exam etc). ECON111 isn't that mathematically based at all, and you'll need to do STAT150 eventually so it might as well get it over and done with.
    Thanks.

    If I'm looking to attempt to get a decent GPA for external transfer to say UTS or UNSW would you recommend STAT150 or ECON111? What did you do for first year?

    I have a dilemma as it'll be risky placing easy 100s in the first year. If I was going to stay I would still want to leave a 100 level subject to go with my later harder 300s.
    Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting) at MQ.

    HSC 2016: English Advanced, Math 3U, Math 4U, Chemistry, Business Studies

  13. #1263
    Existential Crisis InsoulvencyReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BLIT2014 View Post
    ECON111 was probably one of the easiest units in commerce out of the first year subjects. It has a lot of graphs, and I'd recommend that you attend or at least watch Prashan's lectures near the end of semester for "hints" (i.e what will be in the final exam etc). ECON111 isn't that mathematically based at all, and you'll need to do STAT150 eventually so it might as well get it over and done with.
    RIP, i've been avoiding stats and econ.

    Still avoiding this semester... will be doing it next semester.

    S1
    - Marketing
    - IBP
    - Accounting Standards and Regulations
    - Management Decisions and Control

    S2
    - FSA (Capstone)
    - Accounting for Business Combinations
    - Ethics
    - Economics

    S3
    - Taxation Law
    - Commercial Law

    Then last sem i've got Audit, Stats, Insolvency and Banking Law.

    THEN IM DONE

    im still going to register into classes at MQ in case something goes wrong with my UTS enrolment...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    B Business, Accounting and Business Law - UTS (Graduate of 2018) #SerialTransferee #EternalStudent #UACHallofFame

  14. #1264
    Tafe Advocate ProdigyInspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    @mrstripedshades

    Are you looking to transfer into UNSW? Also, why did you choose STAT150 over having two ECON subjects?

    ps - our schooling marks/pathing have been so similar it's creeping me out
    Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting) at MQ.

    HSC 2016: English Advanced, Math 3U, Math 4U, Chemistry, Business Studies

  15. #1265
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    4

    Question Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    http://i.imgur.com/ARuisjB.jpg


    This is my friend's timetable as a first year Med Sci student and she believes that she has done something wrong. I also think it looks like a bit much and a pretty bad schedule. Thoughts?
    Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Economics I at USYD (2017-2020)




    2016 ATAR: 90.6 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    HSC Subjects: Advanced English - General Mathematics - Modern History - Legal Studies - Economics

  16. #1266
    Tafe Advocate ProdigyInspired's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    628
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rileh View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ARuisjB.jpg


    This is my friend's timetable as a first year Med Sci student and she believes that she has done something wrong. I also think it looks like a bit much and a pretty bad schedule. Thoughts?
    At first glance it's a bit much because it's spread out over 5 days, if she can do 4 days it'll be better.

    I'll review it from Mon - Fri

    Monday/Tuesday are fine. However I don't really like 2 hour breaks unless its lunch time and you need an extra our to study.
    Same thing with Wednesday.
    Thursday has a massive gap of time. Unless her commute is 20mins, I don't recommend it.

    Friday is fine as well I think.

    If she wants 5 days at uni, this is a decent timetable bar Wednesday. However I would try to leave at least 1 day break for studying during the week.
    Bachelor of Applied Finance and Bachelor of Commerce (Professional Accounting) at MQ.

    HSC 2016: English Advanced, Math 3U, Math 4U, Chemistry, Business Studies

  17. #1267
    The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HSC
    2014
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigyInspired View Post
    Thanks.

    If I'm looking to attempt to get a decent GPA for external transfer to say UTS or UNSW would you recommend STAT150 or ECON111? What did you do for first year?

    I have a dilemma as it'll be risky placing easy 100s in the first year. If I was going to stay I would still want to leave a 100 level subject to go with my later harder 300s.
    I had to do STAT170 as part of my handbook instead (professional accounting used to make us do STAT170). I'd probably do ECON111 if you want to maximise GPA/WAM for transfer purposes.
    l’appel du vide


    Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

  18. #1268
    The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HSC
    2014
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ilikecats View Post
    So I actually looked into my timetable properly in preparation for enrolling tomorrow...

    You'd think 300 level isys units being run by the same 2 people would be scheduled so that they don't clash.

    But they do.

    So here I come really, really terrible timetable!

    Looks like I'll need a parking permit. I'm going to be finishing at 10pm and the last bus is at 9.45!

    Well it's a good thing that you have access to a car + can drive!

    I bet they are the half semester tutorials again too.

    Can we take bets on how many times I actually use my permit?
    I'm still upset that next semester I'll be finishing at 9pm due to a lecture but doesn't sound as bad as your situation
    l’appel du vide


    Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

  19. #1269
    The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HSC
    2014
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by InsoulvencyReaper View Post
    RIP, i've been avoiding stats and econ.

    Still avoiding this semester... will be doing it next semester.

    S1
    - Marketing
    - IBP
    - Accounting Standards and Regulations
    - Management Decisions and Control

    S2
    - FSA (Capstone)
    - Accounting for Business Combinations
    - Ethics
    - Economics

    S3
    - Taxation Law
    - Commercial Law

    Then last sem i've got Audit, Stats, Insolvency and Banking Law.

    THEN IM DONE

    im still going to register into classes at MQ in case something goes wrong with my UTS enrolment...

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Micro should be a WAM booster! And Stats isn''t that scary
    l’appel du vide


    Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

  20. #1270
    The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HSC
    2014
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rileh View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/ARuisjB.jpg


    This is my friend's timetable as a first year Med Sci student and she believes that she has done something wrong. I also think it looks like a bit much and a pretty bad schedule. Thoughts?
    Science has pretty horrendous hours and some of the practicals may not be every week.
    She should hopefully be able to move Psych104 practicals to another day.
    l’appel du vide


    Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

  21. #1271
    Existential Crisis InsoulvencyReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BLIT2014 View Post
    Micro should be a WAM booster! And Stats isn''t that scary
    What WAM/GPA? 😂 god, i've never stayed anywhere long enough to even have one lol

    RIP

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    B Business, Accounting and Business Law - UTS (Graduate of 2018) #SerialTransferee #EternalStudent #UACHallofFame

  22. #1272
    The pessimistic optimist. BLIT2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    HSC
    2014
    Uni Grad
    2018
    Gender
    Undisclosed
    Location
    In my head
    Posts
    10,299
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by InsoulvencyReaper View Post
    What WAM/GPA? god, i've never stayed anywhere long enough to even have one lol

    RIP

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Dunno it's something that apparently appears on a transcript
    l’appel du vide


    Got 1-2 minutes ? Please do my survey :P https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8ZPYZSD
    Moderator of Macquarie University

  23. #1273
    Existential Crisis InsoulvencyReaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    HSC
    2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    779
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BLIT2014 View Post
    Dunno it's something that apparently appears on a transcript
    Mine last sem was 3.25 😂

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    ilikecats likes this.
    B Business, Accounting and Business Law - UTS (Graduate of 2018) #SerialTransferee #EternalStudent #UACHallofFame

  24. #1274
    Meow meow meow meow meow? ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    HSC
    2011
    Uni Grad
    2017
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,113
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Timetable is done.

    Not super happy with it, but what can you do

    Monday: 1-2pm lecture. Probably will just watch online

    Tuesday: 6-10pm lecture and practical. Lecture is definitely one to attend for this unit. The only other practical time clashes with my Thursday lecture, which is dumb, because I'd say 80% of students taking this unit will be taking the other.

    Wednesday: No classes!

    Thursday: Lecture 10am-12pm. Will probably skip or do online as it's isys104 and I've done all the harder isys units Lecture at 5-7pm. Might do this one online, not sure about the lecture content yet. No practicals for the unit so I don't know yet...


    Friday: 1-3pm, two one hour tutorials followed by a 4-6pm lecture. The lecture is the second half of the same one from Monday.



    So realistically, I only have to attend campus 2 days a week. And one of those days is an evening
    Kolmias likes this.
    Macquarie University
    Bachelor of Science
    Business Information Systems
    Might actually finish in 2017

  25. #1275
    Cadet whacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    HSC
    2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: MQ Chatter Thread

    Got into Arts/Law Every other day is good, except Tuesday (10am - 5pm). No classes on Friday!
    Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws - Macquarie University

Page 51 of 114 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •