Expectations of MQ Semester 1 2012? (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Hello there friendly MQ'ers

I'm liking the fact that MQ forum has been so lively lately and i'm hoping we might actually be able to keep it going =p

What are everyone's, hopes, concerns, expectations of the coming semester?

I'm expecting to get the absolute shit kicked out of me since i'll be working two jobs, studying three languages, acting as a PASS facilitator and expecting to move out with my partner in a couple of months, good times!! Gonna be a difficult one in terms of maintaining the old GPA and clinging to sanity methinks.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
45 days of prac, 2 units, practically a full time job = loldead.

KDN132

HSC
Maintain a healthy GPA and avoid 'burnout' half way =))

Fake-Name

HSC
I'm looking forward to my first year, as I try to establish myself as a interested student who's keen on academia. Probably will be a challenge doing Hieroglyphics as well as Big History (which I studied a bit in High School and know how intense it is).

misericordia

Confused Member
HSC
Uni Grad
this semester is going to be my hardest - i'll be doing 5 law subjects, volunteering and also working 1 day a week... readings are killing me already and looks like i'm going to have assignments coming out of my ears in few weeks. got to remind myself that its only 13 weeks plus 2 weeks of stuvac.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I'm looking forward to my first year, as I try to establish myself as a interested student who's keen on academia. Probably will be a challenge doing Hieroglyphics as well as Big History (which I studied a bit in High School and know how intense it is).
What on earth is big history...?

EDIT: just googled, i feel silly now

Last edited:

kkmok

HSC
Uni Grad
expect myself to play the DDR in ubar.

Hopefully can maintain a gpa of 4

kkmok

HSC
Uni Grad
I expect myself to be able to play Pool by the end of this year! >__<
Or even better, by the end of this semester XD
I played pool at the first wk last year lol.............

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Hmmm this semester.

Expecting to put a lot more effort into studying to get through the expected learning curve.

Also looking to get a little more involved in extra-curriculars this semester since I'm not working.

FTW

HSC
Trying to get into the swing of things with 5 units and a job, as well as getting good marks. This and trying to maintain playing 3 sports competitively should keep me occupied.

converge

HSC
N/A
Trying to get into the swing of things with 5 units and a job, as well as getting good marks. This and trying to maintain playing 3 sports competitively should keep me occupied.
Wow that is something. Good luck with it mate!

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Not sure if serious.

Lets just say you can pack all 5 units into 3 days, left you with 4 days. Less 2 day for work and you have 2 days left for 3 sports and studying. You making mission impossible 5?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)