First year and GPA? (1 Viewer)

bronbronbron

HSC
hey, so i just transferred to a double degree at macquarie from usyd! i'm doing a mix of first and third year subjects. I did badly in one of the first year subjects because i was so focused on the third year ones! horrible time management!

anyway, at usyd they don't count first year in your gpa, is this the same for macquarie? thank you :)

Nessie96

HSC
Hey,

At Macquarie, they count every single unit you do, but dw I'm sure you will be able to improve your overall GPA as the semester rolls by:)

crazy_paki123

HSC
hey, so i just transferred to a double degree at macquarie from usyd! i'm doing a mix of first and third year subjects. I did badly in one of the first year subjects because i was so focused on the third year ones! horrible time management!

anyway, at usyd they don't count first year in your gpa, is this the same for macquarie? thank you :)
lol my mate transferred from USYD to Engo/Comm at Macquarie as well. i know it doesnt really contribute to the thread but i found it funny that you both left USYD and are now doing a double at MQU :)

hovamagna

HSC
N/A
what's wrong with usyd? I'm planning to transfer from mq commerece to usyd, because ideally travel time is a factor.

crazy_paki123

HSC
well i cant say for OP, but my mate transferred because:
1. He hated USYD's atmosphere/lifestyle there
2. He did B Sci there and is doing Engo/Comm at MQU
3. Took him 40-50 mins to get to USYD, takes him 20 to get to MQU
4. His GF goes to MQU too ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)