I want to go from being an on-campus student to doing online units. How to do this? (1 Viewer)

nimasxo

HSC
I am currently doing a business degree on campus at mq, and for my third year I want to do 1 online unit per semester due to a full time internship I've received.

I've emailed both COE and ask.mq but they have given me contradicting information and confused the hell out of me. I've not found info on how to go from an on-campus student to an online student on the website either.

COE has told me I need an associate Dean's permission to do so and I should ask further questions from ask.mq, and ask.mq tells me that it's not necessary to get permission from the associate Dean. But the latter didn't make it clear whether they were talking about just simply taking 1 unit by itself or just 1 unit online. It's confused me even more, and it's hard to articulate this to either.

Even after the fact, how do I even go about applying for it?

Has anyone else done this and can just tell me which one it is? Even if you point me in the right direction, that would be insanely appreciated!

Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)