Info Day (1 Viewer)

carmela300

HSC
I was just wondering about the importance of attending the Jan 6 information day. I have already recieved an early offer from the university, so do i need to attend, or is the day more for students who are unsure of what they want to study?

Thanks in advance

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
I think the day is to get more info about ur course, make friends in ur course, learn about what the uni offers and whatnot.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I was just wondering about the importance of attending the Jan 6 information day. I have already recieved an early offer from the university, so do i need to attend, or is the day more for students who are unsure of what they want to study?

Thanks in advance
It's an opportunity to ask questions you have to the relevant faculties (it's up to you which ones you go to and whether you're bothered finding them), peruse the campus, engage in some fun activities, grab a few freebies and maybe make some friends (although personally, I don't like approaching strangers hahaha - except for the ones behind the table).

If you've already got all the information you need, then there's really no need to go.

I can't be bothered going... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)