How long do we have to accept early offer? (1 Viewer)

kfc420mcdonalds

HSC
Got an early offer. Have logged in and everything. Don't know how long I have to accept it. I'm looking to change another course to first pref in order to have a go at a main round offer.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
My understanding is:

- Accept it.
- Enroll, and all that to secure yourself a place.
- Change your prefs before the new round. If you do get an offer, you can un-enrol, Ive heard its fairly easy to do.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Thats what I have done for both UOW + UWS. Accepted UOW, then declined it, then accepted UWS, and I will soon decline it provided I get a USYD offer.

Laurennnnnn

HSC
I got an offer on dec 4 and a lady I talked to on the phone from macquarie told me that the offer doesn't lapse but it is best to accept the offer to secure your place and you don't need to enrol until you're sure that's the one you'd like to do. If you get an offer later that you'd prefer, you just withdraw your acceptance.

kfc420mcdonalds

HSC
I got an offer on dec 4 and a lady I talked to on the phone from macquarie told me that the offer doesn't lapse but it is best to accept the offer to secure your place and you don't need to enrol until you're sure that's the one you'd like to do. If you get an offer later that you'd prefer, you just withdraw your acceptance.
great answer.

Thanks very much everyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)