Enrolment Problem (1 Viewer)

Swegg

HSC
N/A
Hi

I'm currently attempting to enrol in units for bachelor of commerce - professional accounting, however I'm coming back with an error which tells me that the course is not recognised by the government for 2015?

"Enrolment cannot proceed because Parent BCOMM-PA (BCom-Prof Accg) is not recognised as a Course by the Government for 2015."

Any help would be appreciated :tongue:

dashmallow

HSC
N/A
Hi,

Are you a Macquarie student? Having the same issue here. I spoke to people at the Uni and they said that everyone trying to enrol in the degree was having the same issue, but they don't have a solution for it. I was directed to submit a question through 'OneHelp' on the uni website to escalate the issue. Funny thing is that when I applied for Centrelink late last year my claim was rejected and the reason they gave was exactly the same- course not recognised by govt. Feeling very distressed.

Swegg

HSC
N/A
Hi,

Are you a Macquarie student? Having the same issue here. I spoke to people at the Uni and they said that everyone trying to enrol in the degree was having the same issue, but they don't have a solution for it. I was directed to submit a question through 'OneHelp' on the uni website to escalate the issue. Funny thing is that when I applied for Centrelink late last year my claim was rejected and the reason they gave was exactly the same- course not recognised by govt. Feeling very distressed.
Hi, Yes I'm a Macquarie student

I called them up earlier today at like 920 & had them fix it up soo it should be working now

Good luck!

adendeleeuw

Fronds
HSC
I'm studying applied finance + Professional accounting and I didn't have any problems enrolling in my units, which ones are you planning to do in first semester btw? I'm doing Accounting 1B, Introduction to Marketing, Techniques and Elements of finance and Microeconomics 1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)