Anyone enrol online yet? (1 Viewer)

carmela300

HSC
Hey,

Are there any 2015 first year students that have completed the enrolment in units and classes online? How did u go about it

Thanks in advance!!!

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
How did you find the process. i am finding it confusing. Did u follow the recommended schedule???
Yeah I'm following the recommended schedule, it's easier that way.

I'm doing comm/law, so I chose to do Accounting 1B (I did 1A at UNSW), Foundations of Law and Finance.

I then picked the lecture and tutorial time that suit me the most.

The process is actually very straight forward. I can screenshot the process if it is still confusing you.

miss_sporty

HSC
where do you find the recommended schedule?? I just picked units that didn't have prerequisites for comm/law ??

Last edited:

miss_sporty

HSC
Thanks. I clicked on Commerce with the degree of bachelor of laws and it comes up with Decision Science Major Coursework Guidance ??

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Thanks. I clicked on Commerce with the degree of bachelor of laws and it comes up with Decision Science Major Coursework Guidance ??
If you need to know what subs you need just look at this http://courses.mq.edu.au/undergradu...-commerce-with-the-degree-of-bachelor-of-laws - you just need to complete your required subjects for now anyway. If you want to know what your major subjects will consist of, for planning future semesters just click on your relevant major.

If you're a professional accounting/law student - http://courses.mq.edu.au/uploads/courseworkguidance/BCom-ProfAccg_w_LLB_2015.pdf

For the first semester your timetable will probably consist of 3 Commerce Subjects and your Foundations of Law subject.

Should any of you have any further queries, I don't mind having perusing the inter webs for answers! Just ask away.

Last edited:

miss_sporty

HSC
Thanks so much for your help!! I picked three commerce units and the foundations of law unit for the first semester so I think I am on the right track :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)