2015 Global Leadership Entry Program? (1 Viewer)

joannaadele

HSC
Has anyone else applied or gotten it? I had a typo on my application (I accidentally slept my last name wrong) and now I'm worries Ive just busted my chances ...

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Has anyone else applied or gotten it? I had a typo on my application (I accidentally slept my last name wrong) and now I'm worries Ive just busted my chances ...
If you spelt your last name email ASAP and try to get it fixed.

gem19

HSC
Hi,
My friend applied for the Bachelor of Business Leadership/Commerce Degree and she has had her interview and received an acceptance letter. I sent mine in earlier this week, haven't heard anything yet. Applications close today so hopefully you should hear in the next coming week or so, it said they will contact applications in late July or early August, but it also said allow 3-4 weeks for your application to be processed

Angel_HSC

HSC
Hi,
Do you think we should find out this week... interviews end 4th of september and already got an email last week saying problem with my application and had to explain to them it was a way my school does things.

Victoriouss

HSC
Yea im just waiting for a reply sigh...
I applied for applied finance hehe ☺☺

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Lmao, come on.....seriously - at least they might overlook your last name spelling since generally most last names are ignored when they come onto spell check.

Angel_HSC

HSC
So my friend got an email this morning saying she has been rejected for GLP.... Haven't gotten an email yet... and I'm scaried i'm going to get my hopes up for nothing :/

Victoriouss

HSC
What were her makes like and what are yours? Also depends on your extra curricular activities too. So if you are performing better and do more "leadership" roles than you shouldnt be too worried about it ☺

Victoriouss

HSC
Just curious, but how do you think they decide whether you made the cut. Like 50/50 on both activities and marks or what?

Angel_HSC

HSC
we are kinda 50/50... atm but by the reports we sent in I was higher ranked... and I do more vairety of leadership roles.

I think it goes through some marking system... maybe marks against last year school rank as well as variety of leadership roles maybe... No idea

Victoriouss

HSC
HAHAHAHA!! Im just praying that i get mine just so i can just bludge off for the next 2 months . Otherwise i would have to really try to get in

joannaadele

HSC
hey guys i got my acceptance :) im super happy but how are we supposed to accept the offer, the link on the file dosent work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HSC
Applied Twice
First - Rejected for a bachelor of laws
Second - Accepted this week for a bachelor of global business
Got an interview at UND for law next friday so lets hope i get in for that!

Victoriouss

HSC
Omfg you have got to be kidding me!! You can apply more than once?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? Farrrrrrrrr...... -_-

Victoriouss

HSC
Can i ask what your results are like to get an idea of what sort of academic level you have to be at to get an offer?

HSC
Yeah I asked why I didnt get in for law, they said that my results in standard english (78%) weren't high enough.
I asked if I could apply again, so I decided to be realistic and try and find a course that was just above my predicted ATAR and interested me to an extent...so I applied for a Bachelor of Global Business (85.00 ATAR) and got in !
I've also applied for a Bachelor of Laws via early entry at Notre Dame, UOW, UNE and ACU.
You could say that I'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worst!

HSC
Well my results are above average, however they aren't brilliant.
My moderated results for my trials were:
English = 80% (13/122)
SOR 2U = 88% (26/56)
Ancient = 83% (13/39)
Legal = 82% (12/42)
Geography = 86% (7/30)

joannaadele

HSC
Hey I applied for the Speech Sciences and the applications closed before I could send my trial results but my cumulative ranks on the form where
Adv English = 6/82
General Maths = 3/30 something
Modern History = 4/38
Society and Culture = 1/17
HIX = 7/11
SOR = 7/29

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gem19

HSC
Yeah I asked why I didnt get in for law, they said that my results in standard english (78%) weren't high enough.
I asked if I could apply again, so I decided to be realistic and try and find a course that was just above my predicted ATAR and interested me to an extent...so I applied for a Bachelor of Global Business (85.00 ATAR) and got in !
I've also applied for a Bachelor of Laws via early entry at Notre Dame, UOW, UNE and ACU.
You could say that I'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worst!
Hi, when did you ask if you could apply again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)