flamin'

holy crap man.. IT WAS FKN HARD ARSE!

Negative marking too ><

Never thought first year would be that hard... maaannnnnnnnn i'm screwd :S

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
hahaa.. it's first year, it'll get scaled sky-high (from comparatively low raw marks)..

flamin'

Originally posted by flyin'
hahaa.. it's first year, it'll get scaled sky-high (from comparatively low raw marks)..
How do you know that flyin'

Quit speculating until I see some hard core evidence. There is no possible way you can know that unless you slept with a lecturer or asked them personally... so which one was it???

The only subject I know 100% gauranteed that is scaled up is ACST211.

ND

HSC
The exam was pretty good, the two long answer questions weren't hard at all (apart from a question on that movie "Billio Dollar Bubble" which i didn't really pay attention to). But i think i fucked like 6 of those multiple choice questions in a row asking about retro/prospective reserves - i think i misread the questions. Getting those 6 wrong, along with another 3 i guessed, will screw me i think (considering they're 2% each)...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
yeah, the pros/retro really scares people.. especially six-in-a-row.. i just guessed the same ansewr for most of them (that's about three out of six)..

ND

HSC
The thing is that i knew how to do them; Shepard sent me an email about it the day before (cos i went in and asked him about what happens to the prospective reserve in a range of changes).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)