Please, Any tips for studying PHL137 Critical Thinking (1 Viewer)

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
I just got back my midsession assessment worth 25% weighting and I was pretty disappointed as I got 68% or 17/ 25. I spent a lot of time on it also because I really want a distinction. The marker didn't provide any feedback either, so I've emailed my tutor about it, but i just wanted some tips from any past students on studying for PHL137 Critical Thinking.

I've heard students say the subject is easy, however personally I find there are still concepts I find difficult or takes a while to understand fully, and because everything appears intuitive I feel like I'm not properly consolidating everything. I
f you have any particular advice for approaching the assessment tasks/ preparing for assessment tasks like the research dossier for example that would be helpful.
Thanks.

crowley926

HSC
Just letting you know if you go back on the submissions link and go under "My submissions" and click the blue pencil next to your grade, your marked paper come up with a teacher's comment
And if you look at the bottom right corner there are three buttons so click the farthest right one and it comes up with the criteria and where you lost marks :D

just in case you didnt know cos I only found out about this like yesterday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)