POL107 Thinking Politically or MHIS114 The World Since 1945:An Australian perspective (1 Viewer)

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
hi all,

I just wanted some advice on choosing subjects for session 2. For my major I can choose between Thinking Politically and The World Since 1945: An Australian perspective. I've looked at the unit guides and exam papers, but am still unsure which one to pick.

Thinking politically sounds interesting but it also seems hard, but if someone who has done or knows anything about what it's about, if the assessments are difficult e.g. the dialogue, that would be helpful.

The Australian history unit seems a little more straightforward in that I've studied Aus history in high school, so I have a bit of background knowledge as to what it's about but I don't find it as interesting and would probably have selected a different modern history unit but I wasn't given the choice. On the other hand, it sounds slightly more easier.

If anyone could give some advice, tips or insight into any of these two subjects, that would be great.
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)