GLP (1 Viewer)

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
Hey Guys,

I am in year 12 and just got accepted for the GLP programme. Its getting really confusing because initially I thought it was just for a basic early entry due to extra curricular activities and some school achievements. As of accepting the offer, it sounds like its a whole different course connected with the course you elected to study.

Anyone doing it or got into Maquarie with this program, btw am I right in saying I gained early entry??

Thanks

NancyHarb

HSC
Hi! I just got accepted as well for law (what did you get in for?), from my understanding it is an early entry program and the 'Global Leadership' part of it is extra curricular? Like access to seminars and volunteering opportunities as well as a few workshops prior to starting your degree? But I've been trying to google the program like crazy and have yet to find anything substantial about it

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
"Students selected for the GLEP will complete a series of workshops where they will learn about global issues and social challenges that face our world. Students will develop their ability for leadership and global citizenship through self-directed opportunities to volunteer, intern and participate in seminars and conferences in both Australia and overseas."
https://petabird.wordpress.com/2016...rogram-glep-macquarie-university-early-entry/

"If you have any questions please contact Student Connect via Macquarie online enquiry form or call (02) 9850 6410"

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
But we are defiently in right... btw got in for engineering

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
"Students selected for the GLEP will complete a series of workshops where they will learn about global issues and social challenges that face our world. Students will develop their ability for leadership and global citizenship through self-directed opportunities to volunteer, intern and participate in seminars and conferences in both Australia and overseas."
https://petabird.wordpress.com/2016...rogram-glep-macquarie-university-early-entry/

"If you have any questions please contact Student Connect via Macquarie online enquiry form or call (02) 9850 6410"
Hey do you mind clearing up for me the process. So I got in aswell though Maquarie was my third and it says to be eligable for the offer I have to make it my first. Though what if i get an ATAR which will let me into my first preference, I cant then because I accepted the Maquarie offer right?. Also if I dont put it as my first preference, is the whole offer redundant or just for the first round.

Thanks,
BPunjabi

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey do you mind clearing up for me the process. So I got in aswell though Maquarie was my third and it says to be eligable for the offer I have to make it my first. Though what if i get an ATAR which will let me into my first preference, I cant then because I accepted the Maquarie offer right?. Also if I dont put it as my first preference, is the whole offer redundant or just for the first round.

Thanks,
BPunjabi
Put it as first, and then after accepting the offer change your preferences so that you are eligible for your other preferences that you have currently have as first. This allows you to receive other offers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)