Getting into uni- easier way! (1 Viewer)

colleenb123

HSC
Hey guys!

I just wanted to know is it easy to get in uni through SRS? If you have average marks in Year 11 ( like B'S) and good ratings from the school is it possible? Also do uni's look at the degree before they select you? eg... if somebody wants 70 atar and there application is alright but if somebody is applying in a degree of 80-90 would average application be considered?

I have applied at Macquarie and my degree wants 75...I have 3 bonus points but still i am nervous

Please help anyone?

Good luck everyone! I HAVE 3 EXAMS LEFT URGHH

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
If you get accepted by SRS, I'm pretty sure you will be allowed in regardless of what ATAR you get.

You'd probably be better of contacting the university and asking these questions.

Please refrain from such frequent bumping, and I have moved your post to the appropriate forum.

colleenb123

HSC
If you get accepted by SRS, I'm pretty sure you will be allowed in regardless of what ATAR you get.

You'd probably be better of contacting the university and asking these questions.

Please refrain from such frequent bumping, and I have moved your post to the appropriate forum.
Hi thanks! Sorry I am new here and I dont know how bumping works :(

But thanks for the SRS thing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)