Goals for 2017 at Macquarie (1 Viewer)

LightOfTheSeven

HSC
As uni starts tomorrow, I thought it would be nice to have a place where we can discuss our aims at university- whether they are social, academic or personal! Even if its just getting through the year, that's incredibly valid and important. No matter if you are first year or just finishing up your degree / s, it would be interesting for people to discuss. No goal is too small or insignificant, they can all be written!

I aim to get into the concurrent B.Arts / B.International Studies, by getting a GPA of 2.5+. I hope to get involved in uni society, I signed up for debating and GLP. I also hope to not burst into tears during any stage of Russian language, although I'm certain it will be a challenge. I want to be a better writer, as well and get the Planet unit out of the way.

How about everyone else?

thor1990

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
As uni starts tomorrow, I thought it would be nice to have a place where we can discuss our aims at university- whether they are social, academic or personal! Even if its just getting through the year, that's incredibly valid and important. No matter if you are first year or just finishing up your degree / s, it would be interesting for people to discuss. No goal is too small or insignificant, they can all be written!

I aim to get into the concurrent B.Arts / B.International Studies, by getting a GPA of 2.5+. I hope to get involved in uni society, I signed up for debating and GLP. I also hope to not burst into tears during any stage of Russian language, although I'm certain it will be a challenge. I want to be a better writer, as well and get the Planet unit out of the way.

How about everyone else?
Great idea. Well my goal is to to have better discipline and stay on top of everything without having to chuck all nighters or last minute cramming.

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
My goals:
*Study consistently all year.
*8 HD's
*Minimise stress by being on top of work and homework.
*Make a few new good friends.

Nice thread. Btw, the gpa system changed to be out of 7.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Mine are:
-Finish my degree
-Finish with a GPA over 3

And Zoinked is correct. The GPA system has changed from this year for any new students, or students who transfer to a 2017 course structure. Now a 7 scale instead of a 4.

In theory, your course transfer aim should at least be 5+, a credit average. I'm sure the official guides will be updated prior to the mid year transfer period.

HSC
N/A
I resolve not to wipe myself out on two consecutive weekends of pub crawls in 2018 during semester! Really made me struggle coming into exams this last week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)