Always getting pass or low credit mark (1 Viewer)

tylee

HSC
I'm quite concerned about my mark because i mainly get 60-67 in my units so far. I'm up to date with my work and i understand the concepts but i've always struggled with my writing abilities. Every comment i get in my assignments is always "express clearly" or some writing comment about my grammar.

should i be worrying about this pass mark?
:confused:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm quite concerned about my mark because i mainly get 60-67 in my units so far. I'm up to date with my work and i understand the concepts but i've always struggled with my writing abilities. Every comment i get in my assignments is always "express clearly" or some writing comment about my grammar.

should i be worrying about this pass mark?
:confused:
https://students.mq.edu.au/support/study/academic-advisers

Maybe attending a workshop may be helpful?
https://students.mq.edu.au/support/study/skills-development/workshop-calendar

What subject(s)? What are you aiming to do as a job?

A fair few graduate programs have a credit minimum so you'll ideally have an overall sng of 65+ in the subject at the end of the semester.

tylee

HSC
What subject(s)? What are you aiming to do as a job?

A fair few graduate programs have a credit minimum so you'll ideally have an overall sng of 65+ in the subject at the end of the semester.
currently i'm really struggling with human biology 108. I mean biology during highschool was fun but this topic is just hands down a killer :(
I'm want to be a primary school teacher when im older ;-; hopefully hahah just submitted my educ essay so i pray i get at least a credit

I'm awfully confused about the minimum credit point?? my course says:
Minimum number of credit points for the degree 96
Minimum number of credit points at 200 level or above 60
but when i calculate all my units for the next 4 years, it doesnt even reach the minimum

also does the sng number really matter?

i'm such a lost child in uni

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
currently i'm really struggling with human biology 108. I mean biology during highschool was fun but this topic is just hands down a killer :(
I'm want to be a primary school teacher when im older ;-; hopefully hahah just submitted my educ essay so i pray i get at least a credit

I'm awfully confused about the minimum credit point?? my course says:
Minimum number of credit points for the degree 96
Minimum number of credit points at 200 level or above 60
but when i calculate all my units for the next 4 years, it doesnt even reach the minimum

also does the sng number really matter?

i'm such a lost child in uni
You also have electives(units you get to choose from) which will count toward count towards the minimum credit points.

I recommend that you go to an academic advisor who can help you with course structure.

At the end of the day,bio108 is only a single unit towards your degree and performing well in other subjects can more then make up for it.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
If you are aware of what weaknesses you have then you need to tackle them. There are plenty of services at uni to help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)