All about you guys (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I’ve been procrastinating for past 3 hours, i've even made a fricken pathethic avatar, I just can’t listen to anymore lectures! 6 more hours of psy234 to go and the fricken final is on Wednesday arrghh…anywhere here's something else random I've done.

….What I know about macquers... (caution: this may offend some ppl, although i don't think it should)

Flyin- does like hardcore acturials in his 3rd year, the "Father" of the Macquarie Forum, I know he studies a lot, he’s asian.
Cyan Phoenix- JAMIE! My Psych friend. Extremely smart and dedicated… the only person I know with a GPA of 4!
Asylum- I always thought he was like a 3rd year or something but his sig says otherwise… don’t know much about him but he’s always in there with all the intellectual arguments and stuff.
MaryJane- Gf of skittled, also got told she was pretty
Skittled- Boyfriend of MJ
GoodToGo- The official moderator, even though he hardly goes on here.
Hopeful- business sortish degree,… hopeful is a girl and it cracks me whenever the issue of her gender arises, 2nd year, doesn't like boys in pink shirts
Natstar- The Malcolm X of UWS
Lexiographer- extremely stubborn, also one of the fathers of the tertiary forums, coz he’s been here forever and we’ve watched him transfer to medicine.
Jezzmo- some random, I’m assuming it’s a he, his posts are hilarious but 50% of the time his posts just leave me confused, I’ve probably read 60% of his posts and I still don’t know anything about him.
BoinkBoink- doing bba/arts-psyche me thinks.. anyway he helped me out with bba103
Jlh- GREG!! I know greg, he was my buddy in math123 until I dropped it, he’s doing econonomics/finance now
Orange Juice – he was one of the very active participants of the macq stalker craze last year.
Redrum- I think he’s curry and he likes to play pool, he does a degree with lots of maths in it.
Tarbis- doing applied finance and economics, helpful
Grizzly- JOSH! :d TRAITOR WENT TO UNSW
sukiyaki- Julie! :d doing bba/arts-psyche
Supra- I assume he is curry that likes to go to the bar and play pool a lot.
Malachite- The second father of the Macquarie subforum (but he’s the cool one I think) whereas flyin is the more conservative one.
Pb- Nungh! She’s coolio she was my buddy in comp114 and mktg101
Iambored: Joined the site same time as me, I don’t think I’ve ever had a forum/convo with him before but he seems nice.

If I’ve forgotten anyone… I don’t care lol

*NEW*
Bscienceboi- Brian ... you were my buddy for a bit but then u sorta disappeared, we went to blktown westpoint to get ur mum a present and u got her those slipper things... anyway brian doesn't do psyche anymore so i havn't seen psy105.

... -he's one of those ex bar ppl that used to go all the time but goes to the library now instead pple i think.

cro_angel- does croatian at mq... i remember your posts during your hsc about mq n it's language faculty... aww how cute
mz_bubbletea - member of the chiro faculty, thinks only guys who are built/confident/talkative can pull off the pink shirt

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
erm... yeh thanks?
i was planning to do some accounting tonight but damn the internet is so damn distracting...
think what i need is a nap!

^___^
HSC
bscienceboi - handsome asian fella, always have his way around the good looking girls, he occasionally breaks the law to make his wallet fatter

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
bscienceboi said:
me and '...' are still under the radar.
Oh yeh i forgot about you guys :p

Bscienceboi- Brian :p... you were my buddy for a bit but then u sorta disappeared, we went to blktown westpoint to get ur mum a present and u got her those slipper things... anyway brian doesn't do psyche anymore so i havn't seen psy105.

... = he's one of those ex bar ppl that used to go all the time but goes to the library now instead pple i think.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored = she :)

/edit/ i sound like im third year ? haha shit :S

*puts on immature hat*

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
... : ERROR: Profile for this person can not be found. Stalks but can not be stalked.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
... : can be found in the comp labs or in the arcade playing Street fighter against asylum

*hopeful*

HSC
mines pretty spot on,
1-doin commerce-accg and bba
2-is a girl
3-2nd yr
4-and is also procrastinating by making lil lists about herself

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I think this sums up everything pretty well.

bscienceboi/.../asylum/clairegirl/hopeful:

- often bored and distracted by the internet
- can be found on BOS forums regularly on saturday nights.

^___^
HSC
ryan-cck : can be found in the arcade perving on little kiddies and when asked why he is there, he replies "i'm studying....girls"

^___^
HSC
Orange Juice said:
does anyone else play the tennis game in the arcade? cuz i need some tips
i think inserting some coins(preferably $1 or $2 coins) into the machine would help

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Have you guys played that game where you put in $5/10/20/50 notes into the machine?

I WIN EVERYTIME!

^___^
HSC
speaking of which

i fucken hate the new lib system where you swipe your card to print
it doesn't read my card..but when i photocopy and stuff, its perfectly normal

arrgh

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Does the library have cameras? I can never seem to spot one...

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
*hopeful* said:
mines pretty spot on,
1-doin commerce-accg and bba
2-is a girl
3-2nd yr
4-and is also procrastinating by making lil lists about herself
hopeful - always snubbed me in 1b tutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)