B media+comm? (1 Viewer)

silbi

i was just wondering if there was anyone here who was doing B of MEdia & Communication at maq??

pinkbella

Dancing naked in the moonlight (can't handle it? d
I am! Rock on!!
haha..

I'm doing b media in writing and i absolutely love it...there isn't b of media and communication though, there are different types. which one are you thinking of? writing, visual production or international communication?

but yeah, if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hey i was actually thinking about doing one of those courses because i had a look through the uac guide and they are the only ones that stood out for me...
so what is involved with the media courses? i was looking at internation communication but the uac guide barely says anything.. plus the uai is too high for me... but any general info on media could be good.. what subjects do you study?

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah probably... something like media/ communications type of thing... i dont know if i really WANT to do but it is the only thing that is even remotely interesting to me if u know what i mean. I dont even know what is really involved in that course because the website and uac guide give shit all info....
problem is i dont know what sort of job i want so i dont know what course i want to do... and i dont know what sort of things im even interested in either so its not like i can do a course based on interest....

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hey thanx for that asqy... yeah i dont think ill even put down for syd cause its too high for me... i wont get that mark so its a waste of a preference... the one at syd is the same as nsw isnt it? cause i think that seems pretty good plus the uai is very achievable... and macquarie too cause its close to home and all... not to sound like a snobby bitch but i wouldnt wanna go to any uni but syd, uts, nsw or macquarie... u can probably guess my reasons.. hmm i should really do soem more research about all of this... its getting very very close..

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
lol hmmm maybe... we will see what happens?!?!?!
but its not a group of 8 uni and thus less than unsw. usyd and anu etc etc
what do you mean? not a group of 8? hmm im confused... i thought mac is ther 3 best in aus.... after syd, nsw... hmmmm

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
hmm thats soooo strange because i always heard mac was number 3... thats interesting i wonder where that info came from...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)