MQ Open Day 2005 (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I am taking a small cadre of friends to enjoy the festivities and I might also be taking stalking equipment to stalk asylum(le ha! no bos staff representation my right buttock!).

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Haha the stalking begins!
"One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya"'

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
hahaha, they have camels..omg... camels..!!!

ill be working there that day, so dont hesitate to say hi. have you all noticed the charactertures of the academic staff? the only one i know is Associate prof. Ken Cheng.. go the spiders!!!! :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Yes they have camels, the camels are part of the universities latest campaign to get students - and they aren't taking no for an answer...

Hmm...and on that note, should I or should I not stalk Cyan as well now *frets* Decisions, decisions, just how many people shall I stalk?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I'll be there 9-4 (I'm setting up :( )... I'm hoping to sneak off and have a Camel ride - how exciting!!

tempco

HSC
LOL, sweet_lemon if you aren't asian, i'll run around central station nekkid.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
I'll be there 9-4 (I'm setting up :( )... I'm hoping to sneak off and have a Camel ride - how exciting!!
i only have 4 hours, start at 12-4 :( i better get that dam train, or heads will roll!!!!

on the positive side, i can ride said camel before 12.. so its all groovy. I hear they spit though. oh, and the one i ride i'm going to give him all the names of people that dont end up going on the day.. the camel will be spitting in frustration all week! :p

Do you think its wise to go early, like before 10am so i can get a parking space? i havent been to an open day, but im assuming it will be packed by lunch.

X

xeuyrawp

kami said:
Hmm...and on that note, should I or should I not stalk Cyan as well now *frets* Decisions, decisions, just how many people shall I stalk?
I would advise 'not me', I'm great with faces :p

That being said, I still think I have to say something at some stand or something at some history lecture or somethign...

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Do you think its wise to go early, like before 10am so i can get a parking space? i havent been to an open day, but im assuming it will be packed by lunch.
I am so jealous of your camel-riding availability you have no idea!

Hmpf. *sits on floor and pouts*

PwarYuex said:
He's great with male faces, not female faces from my experience! :p
What are your hours Rob? Are you doing the extra training?

X

xeuyrawp

MaryJane said:
He's great with male faces, not female faces from my experience! :p
What are your hours Rob? Are you doing the extra training?
I'm soooo terrible with girls. I once confused 3 separate girls to be the same girl in the space of one night. My issue is that they you all look alike. Terrible.

No, I'm not doing extra training. I would have liked to though, my hours are 10-4, though, which is good. Guess that means the tongue ring and the kneelpads paid off.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Does that mean you'll tell the police what I look like when they come to take me away for planting BoS stickers on everyone? *shakes fist*

On another note, what is the best way to get to Mac? Gordon or Epping?(doesn't really know where either is...so it should definitely be an interesting trip)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)