hecs invoice (1 Viewer)

HSC
when do you get an invoice on your hecs contirbution fees thing? i only got the services fees invoice and i heard that you also get a hecs invoice. i still haven't got that invoice yet. btw i'm planning to pay partial contribution.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Yeah, I paid off my student services stuff and I've been waiting forever for the other invoice to come. It'll be soon, surely, considering the census date is 31st of March. It's probably taking longer because there's mass processing of HECS/FEE help foms and the like.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Well because people are likely to be adding/dropping subjects up until the start of semester, and even 2 weeks into semester, they usually send it in like the first or 2nd week of semester. If you happen to get it earlier, then thats a bonus :)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
**freakstar87** said:
when do you get an invoice on your hecs contirbution fees thing? i only got the services fees invoice and i heard that you also get a hecs invoice. i still haven't got that invoice yet. btw i'm planning to pay partial contribution.
With a partial contribution, do you still get some sort of discount? :S my friend told me that she paid half of her hecs contribution and still got a discount!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
With a partial contribution, do you still get some sort of discount? :S my friend told me that she paid half of her hecs contribution and still got a discount!
you get a 20% discount if you make a contribution of $500 or more.

Aiham

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I got my HECS invoice recently, it's a little over $2000. Anyway, I wanted to know what I have to do now. When I enrolled I decided to defer the whole amount, so do I have to do anything now? Or has it been deferred already? Just want to make sure, I'd rather not do anything stupid.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i don't like having a bill for that much sitting & staring at me. i'm ignoring it.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
unistudent said:
question, why do we get discount?
Giving people a discount gives them an incentive to pay over $500 or the full amount upfront. Remember paying the full amount means that your not taking out a loan from the government. Thus, saves paperwork etc, both parties are happy.

mine was circa $2800 after the 20% discount.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Dingo2004 said:
shit but im deferring my hecs.. not paying nothing upfront.. so how come i got discount???

hmm
if you defer you have to pay item A, you don't get item C if you don't pay it upfront.
refer to the tax invoice about the items if you don't know what im on about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)