Usyd vs UTS (Open DAY) (1 Viewer)

RedStz

True Scorpian
So what you guys reckon? Which one is better? Alter your decision on your course preferences?
After attending both Usyd and UTS, i have made my decicsion, i am an UTS person!!!!!!! Now i am going to change my preferences to ensure more UTS courses are incorporated :D
Awful amounts of Asians and Indians there!!! ANd i spotted 3 chicks wearing mini skirts and boots (and sadly i knew two of them)...........(er no comment) lol

Wondering how much money is being contributed every year towards the food, the drink, the ice block and yeah the FAIRY FLOSS ??????lol
Its ironic that everything is FREE while education ISNT, well at least you get to have coloured FREE EDUCATION balloons

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
going on aromas, i would say UTS smelt nicer, although the flowers at usyd were nice too

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
wow um you got back to newcastle pretty quick

so how was it

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i didn't get fairy floss! hmm, i drank coke. i don't even like coke. but it was free. and then i felt sick. had lunch at 11 because i had to go to usyd and i didn't want to miss out on the uts free lunch.

i saw some civil engineering kid in a car telling people to get to the free food. lol, that was funny.

RedStz

True Scorpian
yeah...lol i was wondering, maybe everyone should tell EVERYONE OUT THERE ABOUT THIS FREEE LUNCH, then UTS will be broke

but then i certaintly did spot some people there that SHOULDNT BE there, like 2nd yr uni student from another uni and some "parent looking figure" without their son/daugther...wondering if they are there to fulfill the hunger

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i went to both Usyd and UTS

UTS roockkeedd, so advanced .. UTS was so cool, USYD had madd grass, and was really open, but i still prefer UTS

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I reckoned UTS was better... but the Medicine lecturer I talked to from Sydney was really really nice. And grad medicine was my reason for going and looking at Sydney.. :) Hated the nursing faculty. The UTS people and lecturers seemed heaps nicer in comparrison.

Who was handing out Bored of Studies notes? I saw 3 ppl.. No idea who they are.. one asian chick and two aussie looking blokes... LOL. You can tell I don't come here too much ;)

windows xp

Originally posted by timbk2
anyone get to look at the robot soccer comp?

Right here. I just went to UTS to see the robots but ended looking the whole open day. The comp was interesting though it was not as interesting as I thought it would have been. I just wanted the people at the front to shut up and turn on the robots....I got there like 2 PM. What about you?

JRasnier

yeah i watched the soccer game, pretty mad, but pretty bad since my girlfriend is beggin meeh for one....yeaha, well i got there pretty dayum early at 9 am, looked around, then went out, then came back for the lecture, then went on the tour, with a guy called Clinton, and yeaha, followed him, i always was at the front of the line with my girl...listening to his everyword even when he almost swore at his friend....loved everyroom, loved the whiteboard on the walls, i can imagine being there running up and down the aisle with a whiteboard marker.......ummzz loved the roof, loved everything that is too love even the shops...and the prices at the computer store.....lolz anywayz, i forgot to say of course this is in the I.T building...

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by johnson
wow um you got back to newcastle pretty quick

so how was it
yer i left usyd at like 2:30 and was home in two and a bit hours

it was great, i really liked UTS. i only really was the main foyer-ish place and the downstairs bit and the upstairs bit, but it was nice

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
the robots match was mad but it got stuffed up for some reason so the humans (blue robots) Lost!

i really like building 10, i hate the main building thoz

Tenchi

Assistant Promotions Manager
hahah man u can decide by the amount of freebies given out..
if ur UTS bad felt heavier with all them freebies like pens and mouse pads, den UTS would be the uni for you.. USYD are bloody titearses..
and the people there suck.. they are all snobs.. UTS ppl are better
more friendly, and 3/4 BOS ppl go there! hahha

fatmuscle

HSC
yeah!!! UTS w00t!!!

How damn good is BUILDING 10!!!!

HOME OF BORED OF STUDIES!!!

3rd home of FATMUSCLE!!!

I guess I"ll be seeing a lot of you lot here next year!!!

UTS is by far the best uni for everything.

It's close to the station
It's close to Chinatown
It's got lots of Asians
Chang goes to UTS
TnS Mahjong is at UTS

what more could u want?

fatmuscle

HSC
u gotta live without the grass!!!

we're getting less and less grass. They're going to redevelop the entire grass area.

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
I think it doesnt really matter what uni you go to.... as long as you fit in and you like the environment your in!!! and ofcourse you have to like the course your in! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)