How much "STUDY" ..... (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
How much "STUDY" is involved in Uni

Does anyone do Business degrees? What is the expected study for an Uni student to do? How much do you all study every day? I just would like an rough estimate

And also, DOES anyone DO or HAVE a friend doing "property economics", how do you rate it? is there alot of paper work, is it tiring out? is the drop out rates high? etc.. etc.. please give me all the advice possible thanks

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
to be honest i think its fair to say we do shit all study until exam/assignment time.

fatmuscle

HSC
bs!!!

nah

if you do a business subject like accounting, you have to do work EVERYWEEK!!!

like seriously, you've got about 40pages of reading to do each week, then about 10pages of exerciess to read, then maybe about 8 pages of homework to write up.

There's seriously a lot of work invovled in like a business subject if you have NFI what's going on like me!!!

As for IT...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah lazy korean it's a really tough question cos it depends on so many things, like whether you want a credit average or a distinction average, and how quick a learner you are, etc.

and 'work' is different to 'study', remember.. i do heaps of work and assignments but i only study the night before for exams.

um with property economics.. i was in a property economics lecture last week by accident and i noticed there were mostly chicks there for some reason.. i think it was mainly students who wanna become rich, successful developers.

it seems like the majority of their subjects are all 'paper work' but you have opportunities to do electives from a crapload of faculties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)