2008 UTS Careers Fair (1 Viewer)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The 2008 UTS careers fair will be held on Wed 9th April. If you are in your final year/semester and looking for a graduate role for 2009 (or mid-2008) then I highly recommend you attend this fair and speak to the companies and find out as much information as you can. Even if you aren't in your final year you can still go along and see what's out there for the future.

Details on the fair are here:
http://scmapp.itd.uts.edu.au/scm/crpwebstd?a=2&my_id=36

Feel free to drop any questions here if you want.

HSC
Are they worth going to? Will we gather any additional information than what we could get from their website. Is it worth dodging 1hr from a 2hr lecture for?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It goes for 4 hours, so why can't you go before or after your 2hr lecture? :p

As Huratio said, it's more beneficial to final year students. If you want a lot of free promo stuff, then yeh it's definately the event to be at coz you'll walk out with bags of free stuff =P It's also very busy and it's just fun sometimes to be in that atmosphere.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
They will probably be more than happy to answer any questions you may have now e.g. like any vacationer programs they may have (which we can do in summer).

I noticed from the Chartered Accountants Vacation Employment Evening last year that there were lots of HR managers, so they would be able to assist you in any recruitment questions you may have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)