About class timetables changes, temporarily closed or locked forever? (1 Viewer)

Sunshine91

HSC
Hi UTSers,
Over the weekend the mysubjectactivities was down for maintenance so I didn't get to fix my timetable up (my e-Request didn't get approved til Friday)...

So I log in today and I can still see 'places available', but all subjects are in read-only mode.

My question is, will it stay in read-only mode just for now, or is it closed for the rest of the semester?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Does that still stand if you were enrolled after friday (ie today), because I got enrolled into 25115 but can't allocate my tutes/lecs even though the ones i want are free. :(

More important is that I need to change one of my labs seeing as how I'll have a class test during it, and the way things are looking I'm gonna have a really cool clash.

:/

krayzie_

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Does that still stand if you were enrolled after friday (ie today), because I got enrolled into 25115 but can't allocate my tutes/lecs even though the ones i want are free. :(

More important is that I need to change one of my labs seeing as how I'll have a class test during it, and the way things are looking I'm gonna have a really cool clash.

:/
Contact your SC. If your enrolled then you will need to be allocated to a tut/lec.

Contact your SC about the lab thing too

To the OP. It's locked now, but since you put in an e-request and didn't get it approved till friday. They should make an exeption. -are you enrolled yet? just unable to allocate?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I was on the phone just before 5 and some guy said that he wouldn't be able to change it for me, I could only change what was still open on my subject activities.

So in short, go to a student centre and they'll change it for me.

Sunshine91

HSC
The guy who approved my e-Request enrolled my subject for me on the Friday, but when I received the email, I logged into the mysubjectactivities and it was under maintenance.

krayzie_

HSC
O ok then, yea you both should go in to student centre and make them. Arseholes on the phone are retarded.

If your enrolled then you must be allocated one way or another - otherwise tell them you don't want to be charged for the subject if your not going to be allocated to classes.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I checked last night before I went to sleep, I've been allocated to a lecture and a tute.

Sucks though seeing in as I have to go in on tuesdays from 4-8 now. On my day off too :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)