final exam in MPO (1 Viewer)

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC
Just wanted to a pose a question regarding the final exam in MPO.

How have you guys prepared for the final exam?

Because, I have attended all tuts and some lectures, and whenever I try to read the through chapters , it takes me like 45 minutes to fully understand one page with all the damn theories!!

Should I like the red marked theories and words or cramming the whole chapter?

How are the questions in the final exam?

maka

HSC
Samuraitor.....

We cant tell you how to study for MPO. Study is based upon what works well for the individual.

I just read the lecture notes.

Emma Bowyer (lecturer when I was there) was very thorough with how the exam is broken up and what is included.

Samuraitor.... just a final word of advice..... Uni requires a lot of individual trial and error. There is no point knowing how people do things.... work out how you work best and then do it.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
maka said:
Samuraitor.....

We cant tell you how to study for MPO. Study is based upon what works well for the individual.

I just read the lecture notes.

Emma Bowyer (lecturer when I was there) was very thorough with how the exam is broken up and what is included.

Samuraitor.... just a final word of advice..... Uni requires a lot of individual trial and error. There is no point knowing how people do things.... work out how you work best and then do it.
Emma Bowyer is not there anymore apparently. She went to complete her PhD or something. I believe the subject coordinator is Melissa Edwards, who was the head lecturer when I did MPO.

I couldn't give you good advice haha.. my worst mark at uni came from MPO.

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC
Huratio said:
Emma Bowyer is not there anymore apparently. She went to complete her PhD or something. I believe the subject coordinator is Melissa Edwards, who was the head lecturer when I did MPO.

I couldn't give you good advice haha.. my worst mark at uni came from MPO.
well, I have found the following multiple choice questions from the net...
http://www.sagepub.co.uk/managingandorganizations/MCQs.htm

I dont know if the questions are like this or even more complicated than these ones.

Maka, I dont think I want to do trials before a final exam in this crap subject...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)