changing from full time study to part time study???? (1 Viewer)

HSC
How do you change from fulltime study to part time study? I just can't afford to take 4 subjects anymore, so I need a job to help me pay, and the only way most places will hire is if I'm following a part time study mode.

I've had a look around the site and can't find much information about the matter. I would like to have this resolved before commencing second semester.

Thanks for any help.

dram

i do things
HSC
i thought it was as simple as only enrolling in 2 or less subjects and you're automatically considered a part-time student.

3li

HSC
N/A
yea same

wat about the option of fulltime uni part time work

HSC
that option is not valid with me at the moment. my full time hourse are pretty much all over the place, some classes finish at 9:30 at night and on those days i'm there at 10 am. so there's pretty much nobody willing to hire me for weekend work, when they can hire schoolkids cheaper than me. it's a crazy world.

if it is as simple as simply dropping 2 classes, then i'll just simply do that. i'm just waiting for a reply from the dept. head.

HSC
yes, just checked my email and they've moved me down to part time, and yes i just simply drop 2 subjects.

thanks for your help guys :)

maka

HSC
DemonDuck.....

How come you dont apply for a DFEE loan?

Essentially its like HECS in the way you pay it back later but its the DFEE amount.

HSC
i'm not a fee paying student. I'm a CSP and i just can't afford to buy the textbooks for 4 subjects (yeah i'm pretty poor at the moment) and other things for next semester.. plus i just need money anyhow, and there was no chance with my ft timetable for next semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)