Atheism vs Christianity debate (1 Viewer)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Hi Guys,

There's a debate on tomorrow night... here are the details from the pamphlet:

"Which belief is correct? logically, historically, scientifically, factually and emotionally, which makes more sense?

Alan Conradi- a member of the Atheist Foundation of Australia- will be debating Michael Paget- the UTS Anglican Chaplain

Thursday 16th October
6PM in the Theatre Lounge
Level 3 The Tower Building
(it's a room located just off the Food Court :) ... between the Union Shop and that Union Cafe/food place)"

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
yep i received the pamphlet. would love to go but i got work. i will rock up to the 1 hour god phobia thing at 1pm though.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
There's a god phobia thing? Maybe it's because the christian god is a sickening bigoted child?

dolbinau

HSC
"Scientifically" and "logically" I wonder which makes more sense ;).

mattchis

HSC
Yeaah, i would have thought it was a laugh to go, but heh ive questioned them religious nuts as they are walking around knocking on doors and they are seriously like " scie....nce?"
nothing will come from the debate as these religious people have been forced into the religion at birth by there parents and its all they have ever known and believed, its like telling a crazy person there invisible friend doesnt exist (...wait is is just like that)

HSC
I wanted to go to that too see what they had to say. I've been brought up in a insanely strict christian family. All my sibs believe it but me...I don't respect anyones opinions that's just been brought up into it if they havent even bothered to look outside their comfort zone and what's been spoon fed to them...

Though i'm always open to opinion so may attend the next debate. Did anyone go to this one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)