St Leonards Science Welcome (1 Viewer)

MiKeY

HSC
Did I miss much by not going to it?

I went to the city one but couldn't be bothered going to the St Leonards one coz I assume it'd be as boring as the city one.

I'm pretty sure it won't be too hard to find my Lab room up there.

Anyways, did I miss much?

HSC
the tours of the city were pretty badly organised... im still lost... i just followed people around and im planning on doing the same on monday. from what ive heard u didnt miss much at all.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
i went to st.leonards.. it wasn't too bad.. we had tours of the campus in groups of 8. so its more "close" and you could actually ask the guy personalised questions..

i did :)

the st. leonards campus is pretty spread apart... but just don't walk through the cemetery at night...

the BBQ is good

DangSta

Heeey panda Bear!! LoLz.

yeah...the city talk was so boring. ZzzzZZZzz

but st leonards was alright....we get to go to the top of Dunbar building...that was awesome since u can the view! The whole tour was alright...it was worth it cause now i know the way to *some* of the buildings. Panda bear was a great help on that day too! Thanks dude! hehe.

Insanity540

HSC
Hey Panda Bear & DangSta....
Thats all I got.

The St Leonards Welcome was ok, we just walked around and asked questions. They showed us where all the different buildings are, which is helpful....(well at least for some of us.. *nudge* panda).

Anyway the best thing was finding the free pool table in the Louge

Insanity540

HSC
Anna!!!!!
<P>
<p>
"We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

Insanity540

HSC
Do u think it takes too long to load?

"I say may I never be content, I say may I never be complete. I say deliver me from clear skin and perfect teeth. I say evolve, let the chips fall where they may....Hey I might be wrong, and its a terrible tragity..."

Last edited:

Insanity540

HSC
I might take it off,

well we could always just post on Med Sci.

or start our own thread "Science: Chao Theory Proven"

eh I'm doing it......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)