tutorials in the 1st week (1 Viewer)

the timetable is screwed tho

it only provides info about accounting, n not the other 3 subs i do...and even the tutes it says im supposed 2 attend is wrong anyways.

bloody uts

yeh i got it online

so does that mean i only have accounting tutes/lectures in the 1st week and nothing else...cuz that seems sorta weird

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Look up your classes on http://timetable.uts.edu.au and it should tell you which classes you need to go to in what weeks. Week 10 is next week (week 1), and Week 11 is the week after (week 2).

Most business tutorials usually start in Week 2, some may start in Week 1. If your lecture is before your tutorial, then you'll find out in the lecture.

Hope that helps!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
lol it kinda sux...just make your own timetable :p.

A drop-in session is usually an optional session/class time for extra help in the subject. Your lecturer will probably tell you about them.

extra classes??

pffhht

not interested

...according 2 my timetable i only have 2 complete 12 hours a week instead of 15.

i hate being new 2 all this stuff:mad1:

karnevil

HSC
the timetable builder is alright... the 'view' where its a giant checklist and u choose one lecture and one tute for each subject is useful, because u can then export that as an excel spreadsheet and print it all nice and neat :D

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
actually... if you're doing business and went to the desginated business o-day thing, you would have been told if there are "so and so" on during the first week

I went to my science one and got told what was on and what wasn't coz of the industrial strike that is going to happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)