BIG PROBLEM! All 24108 Marketing Foundations students read! (1 Viewer)

karnevil

HSC
Okay so anyone who went to the 24108 lecture today @ 12-2pm, you would have heard the lecturer tell you to frequent the UTSOnline facility in order to obtain your lecture overheads. Well I logged in this afternoon only to find that, according to UTSOnline, I am not enrolled in this subject, thus I cannot access the subject's online materials.
Thinking it was only my account, I called the lecturer('s assistant) and she said she'd call the IT department to sort it out, hopefully by the end of this week. But then I spoke to a friend and when he logged in he found the same problem. This isn't good! Is anyone else here experiencing the same problems?

University of Technology indeed :rolleyes:

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
the lecturer may of not added everyone to uts online yet, its a common occurance this early in the semester. relax :)

karnevil

HSC
well i certainly hope he gets around to it sometime this week, those notes are useless to everyone if we can't access (and have time to read and understand) them...!

i had problems logging onto uts online as well....n i was using the correct password and user name.

u might need 2 download and use Navigator....

btw...can any of u guys get the economics notes off the net...i know we have 2 buy that big purple book thingy, but i couldn't find it at the coop

karnevil

HSC
btw...can any of u guys get the economics notes off the net...i know we have 2 buy that big purple book thingy, but i couldn't find it at the coop
um... it's sold at the union shop not the co-op :)

have any of u guys read the marketing textbook? omg it goes onnnn and onnn and onnn with about 3 million examples for each bloody bit of information :rolleyes:

karnevil

HSC
three days later and they still havent remedied the problem. How exactly are we supposed to read things that we cant even access?

i guess we'll just have 2 wait. if u look at the textbook, the lecturer has pretty much followed it.

annoying tho huh:rolleyes:

karnevil

HSC
I can't even remember why we were supposed to access UTSOnline for marketing, can you guys? I've had a fucking hectic week and this is not my first concern. Was it to print out our lecture overheads and tutorial questions for next week? I cant even remember :(

Last edited:
i wanted 2 access uts online so i could get the lecture notes...especially since i didn't write anything during the entire 2 hours.

do we have 2 complete questions before tutorials??

....hope not..

karnevil

HSC
Everyone's in the same boat. UTSOnline is the only source for this info, it's not working for anyone (from what I've seen).. hence nobody will have done the questions by next Monday. It's still a pain in the arse though! If only one person could get hold of the stuff we need and host it somewhere else for the rest of us to download!

Originally posted by +NuRsEfEeLgOoD+
do we have 2 complete questions before tutorials??
that's the normal way of doing things... this isn't good!

bluuangel

HSC
well i looked up the subject in the availability section and it should be up by march 4th :)

Dave85

HSC
i dont want to sound stupid but wat questions?? I had no idea we had questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)