How is UNI so far? (first years) (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

u've had 2 days to settle in... so. .. how was it?

how many lectures did u fall asleep in... actually.. hope many didnt you fall asleep in.

how do you find your lecturer?

how do you find your subjects?

what do you think of UTS in genral?

and whos going to UTS commencement party on thursday?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
well, i must say the people are generally friendly. the lecturers are very responsive at replying to our questions via email. pool is very fun... economics is very tedious but interesting nonetheless... and buslawethics is gonna be good... :)

the people are greatest lemme say that. :)

but the political activism may be a lil too much for me and the other year 1s to take :(

my first day was pretty ok

economics lost me a little bit .... but the textbook explained it pretty well.

when the marketing lecturer walked in i thought he would be the biggest old fart - ie stereotypical professor, but he was so funny. maddest sense of humor. the lecture, i have 2 admit tho, was a bit boring apart from the lecturers comments..

i recon uts is really nice - has a real contemporary feel 2 it.

but they really gota turn down the airconditioners a bit:cold:

and no, btw, i dont think im going that night.

Dave85

HSC
So far i found ppl very friendly. I agree with +Nursefeelgood+ with the marketing lecturer. I thought he'd be a boring old fart but i loved my 1st marketing lecture. Finding some of the lectures is a bit of a bitch but as i said, everyone is very friendly so its all good. I think its going 2 take me a while to settle in tho but im sure once tutorials start and i meet more ppl i'll feel more comfortable...

santaslayer

HSC
people r friendly...but sometimes a bit too friendly....the liberal and labours starting pouncing on us first yrs before i knew it.....
rooms are actually pretty easy to find........
accounting was the most interesting lectures, the rest are boring

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
so far so good...except i was yawning a lot in the maths lecture. And teh couches are so comfy. Tower building....yeah Im here..on level 5...but im not going to teh party i dont think.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I'm in 2 right now, couldn't be bothered going online at home last night. :p

What's this party? I don't think I'll bother either.

karnevil

HSC
I didn't like my marketing lecturer at all. He rushed through the lecture and used too many of his own anecdotes like he thought they actually helped? The economics lecturer was so much easier to understand and he didn't willingly skip large chunks of the lecture as he saw fit

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
i thought their gym would be a bit more modern..

and the union shop could be bigger..

and what would be really good if they provided everyone with Vespa's.. walking sucks...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You must be joking. UTS has the least walking of all the Sydney unis. Seriously, most of the travel we have to do is up and down the elevators.

As for modernising the gym, they're doing that right now. Hence the construction. :p

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
You must be joking. UTS has the least walking of all the Sydney unis. Seriously, most of the travel we have to do is up and down the elevators.
perhaps.. but either way.. i am very lazy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)