lecture slides (1 Viewer)

haz_it_all

jus a question......how come subjects like Accountin and BLEthics have their lecture slides up while subjects like Economics and BusinessInfo dont?

Nupil

HSC
N/A
Depends on the lecturers I believe. Some do it faster and have them loaded up whereas others are still in the process of writing them up.

At least that's my understanding.

4 eco, don't we have 2 buy that purple binded book, which had all the slides in it?

...i think it was purple anyways

i couldnt find it in the bookshop

Dave85

HSC
i thought u had 2 buy the purple binded book from the student union or something in the tower building...

karnevil

HSC
the accounting business notes arent up because the lectures are still being written, hence they will be updated weekly throughout the semester. As for economics, the lectures have already been written along with all the supplementary material (tute questions etc) so we buy them in a book. :)

Dave85

HSC
thats wat i heard... the economics dude reckoned u get it from the union NOT the bookshop but then again i found him VERY hard 2 understand!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You'll need to buy your lecture notes from the union shop, either at Broadway, Haymarket or Kuring-gai campus. You'll need to have your CN number to buy your notes. Your subject outline should have a CN number in it.

Some subjects decide to give you electronic copies and allow you to print them yourselves, other subjects make you buy the lecture notes booklet. It just depends on the subject and how its run.

karnevil

HSC
Economics for Business: CN994 $18.00

get your arses to the fucking union shop and stop bitching :p

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Speaking of Economics For Business, I just enrolled in that subject today :p. I'm pretty lost and don't understand lol need help...can't even do the tut questions lol.

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by +NuRsEfEeLgOoD+
the accounting notes are up

....and so we buy the economics notes from the union, not the bookshop ??
sorry i should have made myself clearer...

The notes for FUTURE acccounting lectures aren't up because he's still writing them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)